Njoy wand

Thinking about getting the njoy wand does anyone have one and do they like it

3 Likes

I have one and it’s amazing! :smiley: Perfectly curved, amazing design, the only negative is that it is quite heavy to hold

1 Like

But in my case I use it for prostate orgasms!

1 Like

Sounds like a good sharing toy according to the reviews I want to hear from the forum folks

1 Like

As long as you properly clean it you can definitely share it :slight_smile:

1 Like

@UKlovingcouple was looking at that type of toy, had a similar one in glass but got really hard to keep a hold of. Can you still control it yourself when covered in silicon lube, feel it needs a handle or something.

1 Like

I have one. It’s real pretty. Feels amazing but can be a little tricky to control due to curve and weight. Patience. Don’t expect instant gratification and you’ll love it.

1 Like

Yeah I that it can be a fair bit of work to get there, especially if your going solo. Often wonder if a 90 degree handle with rubber grip would help or something with a motor.

1 Like

You can definitely still easily control it (you basically pick to have either the smaller end or bigger end inside you, lube that one side up and then hold the other dry side) but the main issue is just the weight of it, it is pretty heavy and if you’re doing prostate massaging for a few hours your arms will feel it!

It’s all about the technique, being aware of where the prostate is and defintely not treating the Njoy like a dildo or else you could hurt yourself, as it’s specifically for focused massaging on the prostate rather than doing any crazy forceful movement!

3 Likes

I have one and I love it. It’s pretty heavy, which is both a positive and a negative thing. The weight feels amazing inside, but it can feel like work using it.

One thing I love about glass and steel toys is the options for temperature play. You can cool it off in the fridge or briefly on ice, and it gives a really fun and different sensation. Or if you don’t like cold toys it’s also easy enough to warm up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If using it with a female parter, it’s perfect for dual penetration, doggy is a good position for using it in her anus while you are in her pussy, or you can go in her anus, and let her use it herself vaginally by reaching under herself. There are a few other positions which work well too.

Using it solo you can lay on your side and let it curve over your thigh to support it, then just rock it. You can also lay on your back and draw you feet up so that you can gently keep lifting yourself a little letting the toys weight do some of the work. Or lay on your side letting it rest on a pillow while it’s in you, and gently rock.

5 Likes

I probably might not have bought it but I was gifted one and having owned it a good few years I can definitely recommend it.

Big end for me, small end for him. Hot on a cold evening, cold on a hot night. Simplicity to clean and sanitise if sharing.

It IS heavy but well-balanced. I’ve been using elastic bands or silicone kitchen ties to help with the grip (come on, Lovehoney! Make us a silicone wrap! Pretty please?).

I can orgasm in seconds with a good bullet but this is purely a long-session toy. It’s one of those toys that however you use it, if you’re willing to have the patience, will give you a seeing-stars orgasm (male or female).

2 Likes

We’ve recently purchased this and to be honest it’s nice but I personally didn’t get much out of it, my OH I think enjoyed it more than me. Can be good for temperature play as it gets very cold just sat in its box :speak_no_evil: x

1 Like

Just got it and wow I was shocked at the weight of it and bet it going to awesome to try it out but I’m going to wrap it up for a present for our anniversary trip in a few weeks :joy::joy:

It’s a toy with a learning curve and you need to be really turned on so your G-spot (urethral sponge) area is erect and use lots of lube. Try various positions or a sex pillow, Liberator Jazz springs to mind. Once you mastered it, it’s amazing. It’s an investment for life, like all products from Njoy.

It’s a precision toy it’s primary use is prostate or g spot stimulation. It’s a skill you would need to master, which is part of the fun.

2 Likes

thank you great help explaining and position