No knickers

Am I strange to like my oh to go without knickers

🤔 No, most definately not!!

No! But personally I find it uncomfortable unless I'm at home. Then I'm mostly naked anyway ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Very nice mr to and am right now

No, my man is the same, he likes me to go without knickers and will take them off me

Not at all, my OH loves it and went out totally naked under her little black dress last week for the first time. Now she can't wait for next time!

In the meantime we got a local evening drive planned, with her dressed in sexy lingerie under her short trenchcoat and heels. She wants to take her favourite toy too, who am I to stop her.

It's something my hubby would like me to try

I do like the naughtiness!!! 🙊

My husband encouraged me to go pantyless, and it turns out I loved it, so I don't wear them at all now. I feel naughty every time I go out without them, even though it is over 8 months since I last wore them!

Wow that’s good and I like the photo

It's a nice little thrill, tho I should probably do it more often.

I only tend to go without underwear at home and in the summer for reasons of trying to keep a little cooler! That said, my OH always seems to like it as she says she likes to be able to see a little movement benaeth my shorts and gives me a squeeze everytime we pass, so no complaints from me.

Unfortunately, she doesn't like to be knickerless herself at themoment, but i'm working on that!

I've been commando for 20 years, find them uncomfortable on the odd occasions i do wear them like under very thin summer linen slacks or a suit. Shame my wife doesn't do the same more often, but i've got her into wearing crotchless knickers in the last couple of years..thanks LH!

I love it when my OH does this, means all sorts of fun especially straight after sex you know something running down her legs![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif), I can do my own upskirt pictures in the home and out of the Home![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Not strange at all, it’s usually harmless, freeing, and fun ! But consider this... panty vibrators. :D

I meant to say he also goes commando every day and has done for years, he feels uncomfortable otherwise.

There is something about this I find so sexy!

Shouganai wrote:

Not strange at all, it’s usually harmless, freeing, and fun ! But consider this... panty vibrators. :D

Bought yesterday's deal of the day for this reason hahahha

My wife will often put one jeans quickly without knickers or put on crotchless pants thing is I don't realise unless I put my hand inside her pants?

I like it but my OH doesnt she feelsn dirty in litersl sense going out in public sitting in things when not wearing underwear and also doesnt want to flash.