No reviews any advice

Hello every one I've seen a toy that just looks and sounds amazing!!! It's

Pipedream Extreme Vibrating and Rotating Head Teazer

However it is quite expensive to but on no reviews was wondering if any one dose have it and a little review for me ??

It's on my wishlist, but it is also on the testers page, so someone will be receiving this to test and we should get a review soon.

I have a similar device, but it's not great. Butbsaying that this is 2years older, which is a long time in sex toy development.

Basically I'm interested in it too. :-)

Yeah it looks so good I'd love to test something like that crazy how the mind wants strange looking things haha

terrence maybe you should knock out another 3 or 4 reviews tonight, then stick the toy on a sex toy testers wishlist, you never know...

Surely I could not get something to test I'm new ??

its worth trying isnt it?

And 1/2/13 your profile says - thats nearly 5 months

sum sub... deary dear.... recalcuate that. Miss-reading and misrepresentation. - tut tut

Oh no. Got my numbers wrong.
I am shocked and appalled at myself

The length of time you've been a member doesn't majorly influence the factors for being picked.

However several other things do, having had a quick look at your profile I would say that if you want to be chosen for testing, then putting a little more into your reviews will do you no harm and will help to boost your chances. Look at some of Subs or Lady Ness's reviews to see what I mean.

This is from a reply Cazz made to another member recently who asked how they chose who got to be the lucky people being sent testers.

To test toys it is a good idea to read the top of this page and follow the quick easy steps to setting up your account. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/testers/

Although we love sending things out to community members, it's always good to remember that being a sex toy tester is a privilege and a bonus - not a right. As you can imagine, with over 72,000 community members it's hard to send things out to everyone and we try our best to give all members a fair chance!

Members who are more active in and around the forum and have other reviews for items they have bought themselves/already own are more likely to be chosen. We're also more likely to select members who submit well-written reviews that we know will help others - editing explicit reviews or poor grammar to make reviews site-ready takes our moderators lots of time.

It's also good to bear in mind that we select certain people for certain things, e.g. we wouldn't send a huge anal toy to a beginner, and we wouldn't send a beginner's cock ring to someone already well-established in their use. It's a balance between what's on your wishlist and what you've already tried/written about.

For now, I'd encourage you to review a few items you have already bought from Lovehoney - enjoy the forums and see how it goes, as you never know whether you might get that magic testers email!

Also don't forget that Lovehoney have a fantastic 365 returns policy so if you do decide to buy it and find you don't get along with it you can always return it.