noisy?

if you're a person who make lots of noise when playing/cumming with a partner are you the same if you're playing solo?

not at all! im dead loud in sex and when hes touching me but quiet on my own. it would just feel weird making loads of noise on your own, as if you were talking to yourself

i make noise on my own... but i also talk to myself and sing in the shower

Im quite vocal while having sex...I like dirty talk, and I like to make sure my partner knows im having a good time.

I do tend tocum quite loudly too!

On my own, Im a lot quieter as Its solely about my pleasure, so noices tend to just be moans, heavy breathing, and then the usual cum noises I make whenever I cum!

On a Similar note, do you girls prefer a guy to be loud or quiet?

I have to keep quiet when on my own, considering I don't want other people in the house to hear me - it'd be so awkward, especially if they came into my room to investigate! I mean, sometimes I can't help moaning a wee bit, but if I started getting loud or anything, I usually find that the noises I make turn me off (as weird as that is :P).

Jay-87 wrote:

On a Similar note, do you girls prefer a guy to be loud or quiet?

not yelps haha, it sounds funny in deep voices, but i like breathing v much

heavy breathing ?

yep haha

I make noise if I'm on my own if the house is empty, sometimes it's just so mindlblowing I can't help it!

I'm quite vocal during sex and like the guy to know I'm having a good time.

I don't like it when guys are deadly quiet! It makes me wonder if they're actually enjoying it. It's not necessary to be really vocal in fact that could be a bit weird! But some heavy breathing or low, deep moans are so sexy ;)

Theres nothing sexier than a vocal women during sex,

its such a turn on to hear her enjoying herself, for me thats the most enjoyable part,

it normally means your doing something right xxx

i am always vocal and think well why shouldnt I be- if it feels that good I aint being quiet LOL! xxx

I do like vocal men too...huge turn on for me!

Noisey is good x

Chesty100 wrote:

i am always vocal and think well why shouldnt I be- if it feels that good I aint being quiet LOL! xxx

I do like vocal men too...huge turn on for me!

Ditto!!

Noise is good. So is having to keep quiet so nobody hears you having (illicit) sex. I don't usually make much noise when I'm wanking, but sometimes ...

MrPink wrote:

Noise is good. So is having to keep quiet so nobody hears you having (illicit) sex. I don't usually make much noise when I'm wanking, but sometimes ...

I agree with MrPink too...when u really cant make noise or shouldn’t even be having sex...that can be quite fun too! Always fail- unless there is something or someone to gag me lol x

I'm always loud during sex. To the point of being heard from the street apparently. My OH loves it! Knowing he's making me scream just makes him even harder.

But as has already been mentioned, attempting to stay quiet can be great fun though. Never really works but it's fun to try. And if I fail I get punished afterwards :P x

i'm quite loud during sex, when its Allowed.. when I'm on my own i'm pretty quiet.. well try to be! x

Noisy is good but having to do it in complete silence or not at all is fun too, like in a static caravan shared with your daughter and her cousin with two other campers talking outside the window

I love to watch and hear my wife orgasm it's a real turn on!
I personally grunt quite loud and often get a nudge and a shush just in case the kids might hear.
I can be totally quiet with solo though.