Non-piercing body jewelry

Has anyone found non-piercing body jewelry that actually works? Not talking about clamps or suckers, real jewelry for adornment type use. Ear rings are easy but can become uncomfortable over time. My best find was a 4 guage captive bead gland ring. 24/7 for that one. Nipple jewelrey I tried a bunch of before getting a real piercing. Fit, compression, magnetic, spring loaded, etc. All fine for play but nothing you could wear full time. Have you found any body jewelry fun to wear and stays put without a needle stuck through first?

1 Like

I wear stainless steel cock and glans rings for decoration and I occasionally wear body chains.

Hmm I used to wear a fake ring on my nose or ear as a kid and pretend I was a pirate but that’s really all I’ve had experience wise with that sort of thing :smile:

How about ankle bracelet?

2 Likes

I have jewelled magnetic nose studs and nipple rings that I like to play around with from time to time, but I still love my pierced ears more than anything. Earrings are to me what shoes are to some other people - I have never got enough earrings!

Anklet not a bad suggestion although rarely worn by males. I have never found nipple jewelry that would be comfortable for all day wear and/or stay put under clothing. Navel compression or magnetic would likely be ok for day wear but also likely to be knocked off by clothing. Guess I can throw a toe ring in there. I still wear a tribal engraved toe ring which is a throwback to my days in the 80’s partying on the beach as a teen in Virginia.

I had totally forgotten about that one. Personally I find it erotic when a female wears a simple waist chain. Intimates can be made from chain male or single strands of chain. Guys can wear chain male boxers and T-shirts. I turned the Interwebs upside down looking at this stuff way back when but it was before I started body shaving and figured it would be too uncomfrtable given my current body hair at the time. Will say waist chain is way sexy IMO.

Current score… three piercings, toe ring, ball weight, and gland ring. A little collection of non-piercing jewelry on the side for play.