Non vibrating cock rings with clit stimulation??

Hello. I’ve been trying to find a cock ring that my partner can wear, that has a nice clitoral stimulator for me, that doesn’t have any vibration, because I guess I must be the only woman who doesn’t love it?

There’s lots that have a bullet in them, but it’s just not for me, and not only that my partner doesn’t like the sensation either.

Has anyone got any suggestions? I’m aware that I could just not turn one on, but then I find that those because they are created towards vibrating, actually lack in the whole stimulating aspect when not used that way

I just want one that’s got a a nice sizeable area that’ll be felt properly during PIV?

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately due to forum rules, I can’t link directly to a product lovehoney doesn’t sell, however there are rings out there that are designed for you to grind on. They are silicone plates with various textures on them that are designed to go over the penis and be used during PiV sex.

Hope you find what you are looking for.

1 Like

@SinfulBlanche hello welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Hiya there @SinfulBlanche :wave::wave:

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry can’t help with the cock ring.

Hi, not really sure what sort of stimulation you are after if not vibration? Are you thinking of something like a tongue /flicking motion?

No, just something to grind against I guess. I usually use a thumb or finger, but it would be nice for us to have our hands free?

Ok, not sure what to suggest other than a bullet not turned on. Hopefully someone will come up with a recommendation. I hope you find what you want, good luck.

1 Like

Welcome @SinfulBlanche . I also have wanted to test one of these out. I have no problem staying hard for a very long time…not bragging, just something I have been able to achieve. I don’t need it to stay hard but would like something to keep from going too deep but also for grinding. I think I would like to try a vibrating one but not sure how either of us would like it and whether it just becomes clumsy during PIV sex.
Might be a new buy on the radar…

I did find something on Amazon. Its still a vibrating ring, but it’s got a nice wide clit stimulator that actually might work, if not turned on. I can’t link it as it’s against the rules.

I don’t know why this seems such a difficult item to find, as I’m sure there are many like me who don’t enjoy vibration but still enjoy the stim?

Hey LoveHoney gurus, something to look into maybe? Just plain cock rings with a nub for her?

Just to add to this, I’ve searched high and low. Think I’ve found a solution. It’s called a grind plate apparently, and LH you need to up your game for those of us who don’t like clitoral vibrations, but still want stimulation on our clits!

I can’t put where I found it, because it’s against rules. But looking forward to testing the purchase in due course.