None of my Reviews are appearing

Hi LH,

How are you guys?

Just thought I would drop you a line to say that my reviews are not appearing on site and I have written quite a few.

Any chance someone could investigate?

Thanks

S

There's threads about this dotted all over, you're not the only one! There's a bit of a glitch where they're not showing on your page, but they are showing on the product page once LH has accepted them. They are working on a solution but as the reviews are showing on the product page it's not a high priority. :)

VioletWolf wrote:

There's threads about this dotted all over, you're not the only one! There's a bit of a glitch where they're not showing on your page, but they are showing on the product page once LH has accepted them. They are working on a solution but as the reviews are showing on the product page it's not a high priority. :)

Thanks Violet;

So should I be able to see them on the product page?

VioletWolf wrote:

Exactly this. 

So sorry this is still on-going , I am pushing for an update.

I will now close this thread, updates will be located in the glitches thread : 

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1374282-lovehoney-glitches-2016/page-24/