Nose piercings - who else has one...or more?

I got my nose pierced to celebrate finishing my A-levels. I thought I would probably only keep it for a few months but 10 years on and I still have it. Switched to a hoop from a stud and love how it looks. Also have my septum pierced. I can’t imagine not having either now - they are a part of how I look.

2 Likes

I don’t have never appealed to me to be honest it’s 1 of those things I do not like or dislike them

1 Like

I have mine done. It was one that had never ever appealed to me but my friend needed a model to practice on and it was free so I thought why not, it’s easy enough to take out and let close up.

Over a year later I still have it and love it. I only have a tiny stud in there so it’s not massively noticeable but do like it :blush:

1 Like

I used to have mine done until one day I pulled it out when drying my face after a shower and about time I realised next day it healed up :frowning:

Planing on getting it redone at some point.

1 Like

Yes I do. Only had around 5years (mid 40s now) . My husband loves me to wear a tiny hoop in it.

I wore a stud in mine for years before I switched to a hoop. I wasn’t sure it would suit me but I love it. My OH prefers it too.

1 Like

I just love my nose ring! Like you, I absolutely can’t imagine it as not being a part of my face! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah. Nose nipples belly button ears microdermals surface piercings

2 Likes

I used to although it was a bit of a nightmare unfortunately! My body kept rejecting it so it was a lot of faff and quite painful at times. I also used to manage to pull it out constantly at night when I was asleep and so must have got through goodness knows how many studs! It’s healed up now, but I absolutely loved the little stud I used to wear in it and miss it :cry:

1 Like

I had both nostrils pierced, but they were always sore. I liked how they looked.

Now I just have the septum piercing, which I normally just wear a retainer in. I do have some fancier jewellery I wear occasionally.

Not something that interests me at the moment but then ago years ago I wasn’t interested in tattoos.

1 Like

I have some facial and ear piercings; as with my tattoos, I don’t see them when I look at myself because I have had them for so long, they are as much a part of me as my skin is.

Wifey has hers done with a hoop, sexy as!!! :heart_eyes:

Lovely that you like it. I wear a hoop in mine - OH likes me with a hoop in way more than a stud.

2 Likes

Yeh i prefer hoops, she rocks a black one at the mo :black_heart::black_heart:

Nice. I’ve got my septum done too. I thought the two piercings looked too much and that I wouldn’t keep my septum, but I love it now.

1 Like