Not a newbie but a new persona

Had to change my screen name for reasons of anonymity, but I've been around for a while. Wonder if anyone will be able to recognise me.

I suppose that threads that have your posts quoted by others are a bit of a giveaway...

Briona87 wrote:

I suppose that threads that have your posts quoted by others are a bit of a giveaway...

+1, was just wondering if I should say this or if it would give you away...maybe get this addressed to protect your identity?? :/

Oooh, how did you manage to change it? I was thinking about changing mine too. I'd just be worried that my lovehoney friends won't recognise me :(

Are you this charming man I remember? Heaven knows I'll be miserable if you don't tell me how soon is now or that the queen is dead.
I know, what difference does it make, right?

Sum Sub wrote:

Are you this charming man I remember? Heaven knows I'll be miserable if you don't tell me how soon is now or that the queen is dead.
I know, what difference does it make, right?

No flies on you Subby. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I think if you hadnt posted that you had changed your name then most people wouldnt have noticed! Of course now everyones looking at your posting history ;p

Those that know are regulars. Having to hide from new members. Too close to home! Didn't want to lose contact with some of you lovely people.

I'm a bit slow ... Or a bit drunk. Can't figure it out!

Ah I've figured it out :)

I cheated though and looked at your old username on posts which people had quoted! Sorry..