Not comfortable with BJs

LongLegs2014 wrote:

So I've only ever given oral sex twice...yep twice my whole entire sexual active life! It's not something I'm overly keen on tbh purely because I'm embarrassed I'm possibly doing it wrong and will get judged on it.
I'm even starting think that it's hampering my dates with guys..,last year a guy I was dating asked for a BJ but I said no because I was embarrassed but I didn't feel comfortable with it because I wanted to take things slowly (that backfired as he 'walked away'. And a guy I went on a first date with few weeks ago expected a BJ on the first date, ok he went down on me (I didn't want him to), but I guess he wanted the favour returned. Even tried to cum on my face / body which made me extremely uncomfortable, and actually put me off him!! (I don't talk to him anymore).

It is something that I do want to do more often but with someone im in a r'ship with & can trust. So ladies (& gents) what tips do you have that would make me less embarrassed & enjoy the act??? Best technique?.....

Hi LongLegs2014

These men that you have dated recently, have acted disgracefully, we are not all like them. Please never allow yourself to be pressured into something you don't want to do. I am sure that soon you will meet the right guy, who will love and respect you, and that will allow you to trust him and make your own choices, and would never judge your "performance"

I would never expect my OH to do anything she didn't want, or felt uncomfortable doing. I hope you meet the right guy soon.

Until then take care of yourself. xx

I am relatively the same. I'm not totally comfortable with giving a bj as I lack confidence in it as I have a strong gag reflex. I just ordered some numbing mints, perhaps give those a go? Or the spray? That may help, gag reflex or no gag reflex. Maybe ad you're using your hands you can tease him with your tongue at the same time, rather than actually giving him the whole thing?

But if you're not comfortable with doing this, never feel pressured and don't do anything you really don't want to. Any guy should understand, and those that don't are probably not worthy of receiving one anyway!