Not getting emails?

Hi Brenna we donā€™t seem to be getting promotional emails either.

I've suddenly stopped receiving emails also.

Hey there Iā€™m a fairly longterm user and im not sure if i disabled it but I would love it if you could send me promo stuff or toy testing. Thanks.

Has anyone received the usual deal of the day email as today I havenā€™t received anything?

Continuing the discussion from Not getting emails?:

@Sampaul29. Nope not had any for a week or so now

1 Like

@Curious_Couple_19 thatā€™s strange. Weird that all of a sudden I have just stopped receiving them.

Yeah all of a sudden the daily ones stopped and so have the weekend ones, maybe @Lovehoney_Brenna might know why

1 Like

I stopped receiving them as per the chain above. Then had a couple of days where they came through but not had any for the last couple of days again.

1 Like

Iā€™ve also checked my spam/junk emails in case they were ending up there but nothing. Hopefully @Lovehoney_Brenna can get it sorted :blush:

Iā€™ve not had an exclusive Unlimited email offers for ages? Have I caught the Glitch? :confused:

Me neither. Very annoying. I used to receive them years ago. Checked spam folder and still not there

1 Like

I finally unsubscribed. It was a tough call, but Iā€™ve not had a decent email offer in months. Not sure if I caught the Glitch, or if they just stopped doing email offers, but without the offers it was all just marketing and I really dislike those ones.

Let me know if things improve and Iā€™ll sign back up in a heartbeat. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

I too am not receiving anything anymore and have not for awhile now, very disappointing. The DOTD emails used to encourage me to look and spend, companies loss. All i get when i email,or call is our tech team are looking into it, been monthā€™s now to look into it so I guess they not really bothered. Come Lovehoney sort this out please

1 Like

Hello and welcome @james.booth71 :slightly_smiling_face:

Itā€™s no real substitute for actual offer emails, but thereā€™s a Special Offers topic that you can have a squizz at. :+1:

Sometimes unchecking the boxes and re-signing up again later can trick it back into working (seems to work better on Deal of the Day ones). Or, failing that, you can change your email, or sign up with another email, and that often works.

But, yes, itā€™s a ball-ache. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Must say, I love the :uk: Special Offers and Top Sale Picks topic, actually prefer it to the emails because if youā€™re unsure of something thereā€™s generally someone on the forum who already has it, can help and offer advice.

ā€¦I have definitely succumbed to a couple of deals I might otherwise not have due to this topic though so maybe itā€™s bad for the bank balance :rofl:

2 Likes

Iā€™m not receiving emails anymore either. (But Iā€™m in the US. Do I still comment here to get it fixed, or should I go elsewhere?)

I donā€™t think Iā€™ve been receiving any emails lately either

My emails stopped for a while. I worked out that the option to receive emails in settings had been re set when the new forum launched. Go to your settings and see if it has been turned off @amf95 @Beanie20

@Lovehoney_Brenna ,
My emails seem to have stopped since 1st August. Iā€™m still stuck in the position of the week from 3 weeks ago : (

Iā€™ve noticed Iā€™ve not had any emails recently - they arenā€™t going into my junk folder either. When Iā€™ve ordered Iā€™ve received the email but no promo stuff or sex tip stuff for past couple of weeks