Not getting emails?

Hello all you beautiful humans!

I saw a recent thread saying that some of you aren't recieving promotional emails from us and some of you have had to sign up with alternative emails which isn't ideal.

So! If any of you don't think you are getting our email but would like to then comment down below and we will look into it further! :)

Yeah I seem not to be anymore

Mini_Beest,

I'm on it! :D

Hi Brenna, I haven’t gotten any since I changed from my work email. I’ve been in touch a few times and it appears to be sorted from your end but still no emails at all. Only order confirmations or review requests. Thank you :)

Not getting any offer emails. Still getting sex tip Saturday though.

Hi Brenna, I appear to get some emails but not sure if I receive all of the ones that I signed up for.

I dont receive anymore. Talked to customer service who couldnt solve about 12 months ago. My wife receives but she isnt an unlimited member like I am

Thanks all! Time to do some investigating 🕵️

Hi I had one recently but then it seems to be much less than normal/ used to so don’t know I’m also having problems

Never had any for well over a year

Hi Brenna - I'm getting the DOTD emails, but haven"t had any 'members/just for you' offers for a few months...

I'm still getting the 'lovehoney students' emails but it seems not main lovehoney ones anymore!

I'm not getting any offer emails....

Hi there I don’t get any either

Hi there. I get dotd emails but no other promo messages

Hi there. I get dotd emails but no other promo messages

Hi Brenna, not received any e-mails since mid April

People might want to check that they're subscribed to both as well. There's definitely a glitch for some, but it's easy to overlook the obvious sometimes. 🙂

You can check from your account page by clicking the 'Manage your email subscriptions' link in the 'Free email Newsletters' section. 👍

(I'm going to try and put a link in, but not sure it'll work...)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/your-account/email-subscriptions.html

And if you need volunteers to send test emails out to, you can count me in. 👍

I just got an Unlimited email offer. I thought that may be a good test to see if anyone else got it too. 👍 It's for 10% off £50+

Ian Chimp wrote:

I just got an Unlimited email offer. I thought that may be a good test to see if anyone else got it too. 👍 It's for 10% off £50+

Boxes are all ticked, but didn't get that offer...