Nude Beaches

Has anyone been to a nudist beach??

2 Likes

Whenever im on holiday in the Greek islands I always visit any local nude beaches. I love the feeling of freedom and the warm sunshine on my entire body. Nude swimming is the best.:+1:

2 Likes

I have once and noticed a lot of masturbating and toys out and about.
Is this common and acceptable?

No i dont think acts of public indecency are acceptable any where ive visited.

1 Like

I’ve visited numerous nudist beaches and there is always a split between genuine naturists and exhibitionists/swingers.
Studland down in Dorset is an awesome nudist beach if you’re ever in the area. The naturists are usually on the beach and the “others” in the dunes behind.

1 Like

I’ve wondered on to a nudist beach when I was a little kid on holiday a few times lol :joy:

1 Like

I’ve heard this before but never seen it myself. We’ve parked on the road at Studland beach before now and cut across the dunes to get to the nudist beach without any problems. Nudist beaches that I’ve experienced have certainly had a low tolerance to any sexual activities. I’ve also been to naturist spas and the rules against this kind of thing were strongly enforced with bans from the venue.

1 Like

No it not normal or acceptable on any nude beaches we have been on, going to a nude beach should not be viewed as anything sexual it just a feeling of being free

1 Like

I’m heading to eden next month

I haven’t been to one… Yet!

I don’t live anywhere near a beach, but it sounds like fun. I’m outside naked pretty often while gardening or swimming in the pond.

Accidentally on purpose :rofl:

What is Eden?

A nude beach :slightly_smiling_face:

I was an innocent as a kiddy haha :joy:

Me and the OH have been to a couple of nudist beaches and we loved the experience especially swimming naked.

1 Like

Nude beaches?
We stayed at Cap D Agde this summer and saw quite a lot going on in the swingers part of the nudist beach.
For info Cap d Agde is a South of France naturist resort but mainly for adults as it is very libertine. You can observe or indulge. It’s up to you. It’s something we just had to experience and we’re glad we did.

We went to Studland beach in Dorset beach before we were married and all I remember is how self conscious we were because we seemed to be the only ones on the beach with really hairy bits :rofl:

Would love to goto a nude beach.

But I’d probably struggle to keep the wee man down, anytime I’m naked with the wife, or if she’s naked I always wanna stick it in her…
13 years and I still lust after her like a horny teenager

1 Like