Nude Photography

I am interested in getting some professional nude photographs done, has anyone any experiance of this and could recommed someone.

If also be interested in knowing more if anyone knows of someone decent in the south west of England

My OH has done lots of glamour and boudoir shoots and does full naked. We have always used local photographers that offer Boudoir services

You can also look on a website called PurplePort which is a hosting site for photographers and models and can be broken down by geographical location. I'd avoid the hobbyists as these are not professional photographers and often after a cheap thrill and sometimes more. Stick to full or part time photographers and check references, recommendations etc..

She had paid work off the above site too as she has her own model page on there too.

My Mrs had a shoot with fyeo portraits in high wycombe that included a couple of nudes. I'm sure they could do more if that's what you wanted.

She usually hates having her photo taken and has a bit of a body confidence issue but really enjoyed herself. For them to make her feel comfortable enough to get her kit off they must have been good.

Not cheap though, and have a particular style that they don't stray far from.

I'd recommend you check out online portfolios like Model Mayhem, Purple Port and Purestorm.

These are websites a bit like Facebook, where models, photographers, studios and makeup artists can share their work and book shoots. 

You can also post bulletins if you are looking for someone to work with for a particular project. 

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

I'd recommend you check out online portfolios like Model Mayhem, Purple Port and Purestorm.

These are websites a bit like Facebook, where models, photographers, studios and makeup artists can share their work and book shoots.

You can also post bulletins if you are looking for someone to work with for a particular project.

We use PurplePort (as mentioned above). My OH has her own model portfolio on there and so can often get pictures done on a trade for basis (ie both parties get copies of the shots to do what is agreed with them) or she has been paid on occasions too. As I said before try stick to professional photographers. There's always lots of photographers wanting to do topless and nude photography as it's a nice distraction for them too from their usual work! There are also lots of photos of all types on there, so if nothing else can you lots of posing and location ideas!

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

We use PurplePort (as mentioned above). My OH has her own model portfolio on there and so can often get pictures done on a trade for basis (ie both parties get copies of the shots to do what is agreed with them) or she has been paid on occasions too. As I said before try stick to professional photographers. There's always lots of photographers wanting to do topless and nude photography as it's a nice distraction for them too from their usual work! There are also lots of photos of all types on there, so if nothing else can give you lots of posing and location ideas!

Would also recommend Purple Port! The less official you get, the more seedy and risky things are, so you generally want something people trust.

I have been photographing glamour, nude, erotic for about 7 years now, have met some lovely people doing this, many have become great friends. I have a profile on purpleport

We had a great experience with FYEO in Manchester. Bought 30 plus images with a mixture of lingerie and tasteful nudes. They did make up, we had the whole studio to ourselves and the OH, who is a naturally shy woman with people she doesn't know had a great time. Completely at ease, no hard sell crap and I had a great view watching from the shadows!

I would Google Boudoir photographer and your area. They tend to listen to what you want.

I had a boudoir shoot done in September and loved it