Nudism/Exhibitionism in Fueteventura?

Hi all,

The OH and I will be staying in Fueteventura soon and was wondering if anyone knew what the Nudist scene was like there?

We are staying in Esquinzo, so sadly away from the large sand dunes known for their frequent voyeurs. However… Is anyone aware what the scene on the south of the island is like?

We love stripping off and do enjoy the thrill of exhibitionism :wink:

Many thanks,

L

3 Likes

Sadly can’t help here, hopefully someone can.

Have you had a look at a naturist site to read some reviews of the area?

1 Like

Lexifer - where are you staying?

I was there only last week - came home on Thursday. What exactly are you wanting to know??

2 Likes

I’m sure I saw on the news about them banning us Brit’s stripping anything off over in Spain?

2 Likes

We will be in Esquinzo (Jandia in the south).

Honestly, anything and everything you know and are willing to share about the place. It’ll be our first time on this island so there is only so much google can tell us.

How was your trip through?

1 Like

I should hope not! Or at least, I hope this doesn’t apply to the Canaries. Part of the joy of these locations is the ability to bare it all without judgement.

EDIT: Having looked it up, this is about being shirtless on public roads and nude on non-nude beaches. Essentially, keep your shirt on for the journey back to the hotel.

Ive been to fuerteventura several times and have visited jandia.
The beach there is a huge expanse of sand and naturism is totally common and accepted as far as i could see.

1 Like

I hope you have fun, god I’d love to go abroad but not this year …

1 Like

I hope we do too! :wink: So much potential in a place like this

1 Like

Sand and nude only makes me think of a dusty but crack haha :joy:

1 Like

I had a very very relaxing 10 days.

The beach is amazing. When the tide is out you can walk the whole stretch from the Playa Paraiso Hotel beach at the north end of Esquinzo all the way down to the port at Morro Jable.

The beach is a mix of textile and nude - although you can be nude anywhere, the popular areas to be nude are the parts of the beach that doesn’t have a hotel on the cliff tops above. The beach is pretty quiet in the mornings until about 9, so that’s a good time to go for a naked walk along the beach and a swim. The part of the beach immediately south of the Magic Life Hotel is a good place for nude sunbathing throughout the day, and you can walk nude on the beach when the tide is out, but when the tide is in, you need to walk across the rocks a bit more. There’s lots of people on the beach in costumes, but if you’re not bothered, then there’s no issue being naked - lots of families though so that’s something to be aware of.

Which hotel are you guys staying in? - many of them have FKK/nude bathing areas which are great, but not for ‘exhibitionism’.

Hope you really enjoy yourselves out there - it’s wonderful - but often windy too :sunglasses:!!

1 Like

Thank you so much for - frankly - a very detailed review of the area!

We are staying at the Club Jandia Princess; which does indeed have an FKK area (Woohoo!).

Given that some of the reviews by families made numerous references to swingers and exhibitionists - I thought I’d check if its actually the case or if its just families being overly protective.

But thank you again - We shall be sure to enjoy many a nude walk along and in the beach!

Yes it’s a mixture of clothed and nudist…there didn’t seem to be any rules or signs up anywhere.

The beach in Jandia is stunning and vast…there were nudists with beach tents…on towels…sat in chairs…playing volleyball etc etc. Also families clothed and enjoying the beach too…it was very natural…all shapes…sizes & ages. I wasn’t aware of any staring or comments at all… it was very chilled. I stayed early June a few years ago now and it was fabulous weather.

I booked it for the hotel and it’s facilities and wasn’t aware of the nudist beaches but it didn’t bother me at all. Am hoping to go back there soon.

Have a great time.
:sun_with_face::sun_with_face::sun_with_face:

1 Like