Nudist beaches you have been on

Having been to cala nova beach near es cana i have enjoyed the chance to relax on the beach nude as there is a section there for nudist, having enjoyed this so much am wanting to find other destinations which are nudist , as anyone got any places they have been to, which have nudist beaches, before anyone says just look it up on the net, they throw up the usual places, its like if you put nudist beaches in ibiza it does not mention cala nova beach, which makes me feel some nudist beeches are more word of mouth.

So please mention some lovely nudist beach you may have come across on your travels.

well Es Cana Ibiza is fab and quiet, Cala Nova beach is a good place to go but it is not all nudist

violeteyes wrote:

lol i mean in england. dont have the money or passport to travel to Ibiza

There is one we have been to in Norfolk, i would have to check with k but think its at a place called Waxham.

there is nudist beach near me but ive just found it to be old people

South of France has loads. But you don't have to go to a nudist beach, I've seen a few people butt naked around the pool.

Mistress D wrote:

violeteyes wrote:

lol i mean in england. dont have the money or passport to travel to Ibiza

There is one we have been to in Norfolk, i would have to check with k but think its at a place called Waxham.

The place is this: http://nuff.org.uk/factfile/content/view/57/48/

It's rather nice, there's some nice areas to walk round there too.... If I remember the car park is a lot of money so best park somewhere else and walk. I live near it thoughso don't tend to drive there but walk or bus. I personally much prefer my friends private field, there's tree all round it and a nice clearing in the middle, I find it more relaxing anyway.

Any know of any good nudist beaches in spain or the balearics

Hi man of pleasure there are two guide books available i know of BARE BEACHES and BARE BRITAIN the one you want is the BARE BEACHES the world guide to bathing naked

Papagayo beach in Lanzarote but it's not a holiday destination in itself, you'd need to drive to it. Same with Catillo in Fuerteventura.

Hope you find something suitable, or just buy a large windbreak

thanks guys, any more suggestions anybody?

I know there is an unoficial nudist beach in Dyfrid just outside Barmouth in Wales. There is a post on the beach and once you are past it you are in the nudist zone. Clothed people still walk through as it is unoficial. You will find a lot of the nudists are midlle aged as its a lifestyle choice and it is pretty rare to find any hotties there. I went a few times a few years ago and dicided its not for me.

I think there is a beach in Ainsdale, Southport that is also an unoficial beach.

man of pleasure wrote:

Having been to cala nova beach near es cana i have enjoyed the chance to relax on the beach nude as there is a section there for nudist, having enjoyed this so much am wanting to find other destinations which are nudist , as anyone got any places they have been to, which have nudist beaches, before anyone says just look it up on the net, they throw up the usual places, its like if you put nudist beaches in ibiza it does not mention cala nova beach, which makes me feel some nudist beeches are more word of mouth.

So please mention some lovely nudist beach you may have come across on your travels.

We were in Es Cana about 5 years ago with some friends.

My OH was late getting down to the beach having gone into town for a paper but caught up with us later and snapped us from off the path at the top.

Tried to upload an image but it failed, sorry.

Is it possible to upload images here?

I do find this message board a bit limited or is it me?

My family have owned a villa on the path between Es Canar and Cala Nova for the last 5 or 6 years and I'll be honest, I've never known for Cala Nova to be a nudist beach per-say, more so a secluded beach where you can get away with it.

On the other side of the island there are plenty of very high quality nudist beaches that or tucked away but clearly signed. Some just north of Sant Antoni de Portmany. Unfortunately I know of none in the UK.

there are quite a few where i live as said before but agree with selective they are very old people that use them and when i say old im talking in 60's so does nothing for me lol

the unofficial nude part is bang in the middle where the rocks are on cala nova beach

in reply to mistress d ,we use the beach a the holcombe norfolk

only problem is people come over to the dunes which is used to sun bath naked to be nosy