Nudist beaches

We’ve been to a few nudist beaches over the years but mainly kept ourselves to ourselves. Being free is amazing and being able to have the wind and sun on your body is great. Such a turn on as couple as well seeing how free each other are on the beach.

We mainly see older men at the nudist beach and men they will often have a drift over and take a sneak peak at us, more me I think they look at. I’d like to take the plunge and walk around myself.

Has anyone had any experiences at a nudist beach to share funny or naughty? Do many women go to nudist beaches?

I always wonder how I’d react if a guy came over largely endowed, I’m worried I’d stare.

4 Likes

@Naughty_Butt_Nice, I’ve never been to a nudist beach but it’s something I’d really like to do. I’ll often sunbathe totally topless on holiday and even walk around topless on the beach but that’s always been abroad - perhaps a little bad of me that I thought that was acceptable :smile:

But I would like to go to a nudist beach and be completely and comfortably free

I’d probably stare :face_with_hand_over_mouth::crazy_face:

3 Likes

It’s worth a try in UK if/when hot enough, it’s totally liberating and nice to watch how free others are with it too. I’d like to walk around but don’t know if I have the guts to explore. Lol

3 Likes

I’d love to go fully nude abroad, the sun and the sand, walking around, even try just topless as you do. Would be a dream.

1 Like

It sounds very liberating, I have never done it but would be concerned I would stare but also concerned I would end up with an erection (if this was possible). If the weather was good I would say go for it.

3 Likes

My OH got an erection first few times we went, I think seeing me strip off did that almost immediately

3 Likes

I think it would happen to me as well if I was with them when they stripped off. I lovely thought though. @Naughty_Butt_Nice

1 Like

I guess we are lucky as we live close to the beach and a couple of years ago we found a secluded spot on what I think is an unofficial nudist area on a quiet beach very local to us. I’ve always been a big fan of being naked and have brushed off nicely on my OH so we finally went naked together. Just wandering around and stilling in the sea is such a free and liberating experience. A couple of people strolled by and although a little self conscious we both stuck it out. As the tide came in and the beach became empty, we were feeling somewhat horny. Needless to say that’s not the only time we’ve had sex at the spot. Haven’t been back for ages but hoping to have a wander down shortly :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Haha nothing like a sea breeze to drift between the bum cracks :joy:

The only experience I’ve had with nudist beaches was when I were a toddler on holiday and with my parents we accidentally stumbled on to a beach where I pointed at the man with his willy hanging out :rofl:

4 Likes

Never tried it but it is something I have always wanted to do!
It’s on my list! :wink:

It’s been a long time since I’ve last visited a nudist beach. Have only ever been once or twice in the past and each time the beach was almost deserted. I remember loving the sense of freedom.

2 Likes

I’ve been to Studland a fair few times. Lovely beach.

The thing to remember always is that whilst nudist beaches obviously involve nudity they are family environments. Yes - there are many where fun occurs off the main areas (often in dunes) but people in the main don’t go there for that and should you be caught you’re likely to be prosecuted. Likewise wandering around and gawping at other beach users is definitely frowned upon in the nudist community. People go to relax and enjoy the beach/sunshine - not to parade in front of other people.

If you really want a beach experience where anything goes then pop to the Cap D’Age in France.

1 Like

Never been to a beach.
We went to a spa when in Germany a few years ago and it was nakey. We walked about strutting our bits and only one person would stare…she was English. Assumed we couldn’t understand her when she said about how I had been waxed, went awfa red with embarrassment when I said it was done less than a week ago haha

I’d go to a beach but I do get a chub kind of easy…So I’d have to make sure I’m on my game with will power

I love going to a nudist beach - went to one every day on my last foreign holiday (to Croatia - great place for nude beaches). Mostly couples and single blokes, but there were single women and occasionally all-female couples too. All beaches can potentially have an exhibitionist that ‘shows off’ so to speak, but just ignore them and they get bored.

It’s just so liberating, and feels great to just lie in the sun naked. You feel a bit odd for a few seconds, but afterward it feels totally normal. Most people at a nude beach are there to relax, and you can’t help but look around and enjoy views.

1 Like

Made it back to our local nudist beach yesterday for a few hours. Was sooo good to be back. Very private where we go one or two other people around which is perfect for us. Love it so relaxing and freeing.

1 Like

Woman here, I go to nudist beaches but never alone, just with friends or partners!

Recently was at a nudist beach on a Sunday afternoon and a couple set up within eye sight of myself and plenty of others and went at it, full blow play out in the open. It was rather rude in my opinion, exhibitionism is cool when your audience is consenting, not cool in a situation like that when folks are trying to just relax and enjoy their day.

In general big fan of such beaches as long as everyone is respectful of one another!

2 Likes

We go to a nudist beach on holiday.
Whole mix of ages, sizes, male and female .
No one cares who you are , be it normal body with squidgy bits or body beautiful.
Relaxing and swimming naked with my wife is one of lifes great pleasures.

We attend a nudist beach as much as possible when the weather and shift patteern permits. .seen lots of naughty things including a very slim petite lady gettting plowed into by a well endowed gentlemen. Hear her screams and moans quite a distance away.
Weve also been watched being very naughty on a beach