Nudist camps + erection

Hi,

I am thinking of going to a naturist/nudist camp here in Devon. Please can someone tell me what happens i get an erection whilst there.

Has this happened to you?

Have you seen it happen.

Any comments on this would be greatly appreciated

Thank you

R

Only have one experiance and i too was worried about the consequences. The reality is that its just not sexy. You very quickly adjust to the lack of clothes being your new normal. I was suprised at how soon I was forgtting that all these people, of all ages, all sizes and all shapes had nothing on.

Interesting question...I've always wondered about that?

Always wanted to go to one ! having a foot fetish my cock can get hard on a normal beach if I see a girl with sexy Feet let alone on a nudist beach !

they understand that it might happen and so theyre not strict about it at all

What if I become 'AROUSED' ???

NOT A PROBLEM !!! . . . .

• Naturism is a liberating and sensual experience and our party nights are exciting and hedonistic - the sensation of dancing in a fully naked venue can produce sensations of excitement and intense pleasure, and it's not uncommon to see gentlemen dancing in an aroused state at our naked party nights ...

EUREKA IS THE PLACE TO LEAVE YOUR INHIBITIONS BEHIND !!! ...

• and you will find that people just turn a blind eye, or possibly an admiring one :)

SO GENTLEMEN NOT A PROBLEM ....

• PROVIDED of course, that you're not directing your unwanted attentions at some female in your vicinity - Eureka has always been a place suitable for single ladies, or for a gentleman to bring along a female partner, and we like to keep it that way :)

That would be my biggest fear. Going to a nudist beach always seems like it would be a sexy sort of thing to do, but then I imagine the embarrassment of seeing a hot guy and getting hard, and it swiftly dissuades me from the idea.

i used to go in mixed saunas with my aerobics instructor, it just isnt a sexual experience, but it is an experience, talking to a stranger of the opposite sex while naked is a real experience not sexy but your normal parameters are gone, no clothes to make a judgement of character social standing etc

So long as you dont play with it, or poke people with it you will be ok. It will pass in any case, so long as you try to forget about it!

fistinglover69 wrote:

they understand that it might happen and so theyre not strict about it at all

What if I become 'AROUSED' ???

Thank you for the info. That sounds like fun. Where is this place???.

meant go ask - if you are shaved, does it matter?

Regards

NOT A PROBLEM !!! . . . .

• Naturism is a liberating and sensual experience and our party nights are exciting and hedonistic - the sensation of dancing in a fully naked venue can produce sensations of excitement and intense pleasure, and it's not uncommon to see gentlemen dancing in an aroused state at our naked party nights ...

EUREKA IS THE PLACE TO LEAVE YOUR INHIBITIONS BEHIND !!! ...

• and you will find that people just turn a blind eye, or possibly an admiring one :)

SO GENTLEMEN NOT A PROBLEM ....

• PROVIDED of course, that you're not directing your unwanted attentions at some female in your vicinity - Eureka has always been a place suitable for single ladies, or for a gentleman to bring along a female partner, and we like to keep it that way :)

nudist places are usually fine about it, as long as you don't play

the nudist camp near me is full of really old people so im sure you wouldnt get an erection lol

rach74 wrote:

the nudist camp near me is full of really old people so im sure you wouldnt get an erection lol

Sharing a sauna with two old dears discussing the price of groceries guaranteed I didnt lol

gunther wrote:

rach74 wrote:

Sharing a sauna with two old dears discussing the price of groceries guaranteed I didnt lol

Though some young ladies were guilty of unfair conduct opening their legs while talking to us men, that was difficult (nearly said hard) to cope with.

http://www.eureka-naturist-club.co.uk/

Would be a bit concerned about this happening, but at least it seems like nobody worries about it.

we spend a lot of time on nudist beaches in fuerteventura...belive me nobody takes any notice if you have a erection...and you will get use to being naked amongst othes that are naked ....and belive me seen plenty on the nudist beaches all shapes all size,s even watching people have sex in the stone bunkers lol

On the same issue is a guy more likely to get a hard on on a nudist beach than a normal beach? I find most women more attractive in a nice bikini. Obviously it isnt so obvious but is it more likely.

no on a nudist beach you might get the first timers getting a erection lol..but after a quick dip in the sea it goes..like i said prevoius nobody takes any notice on a nudist beach i been sunbathing hours and know when people are looking at me i take it as a compliment,,,but everybody normally just keeps to themselfs,,just think that spending time on a nudist beach daily you just get use to seeing people naked and its just normal

Linda never been on a nudist beach but have been in mixxed nude saunas and I agree.

One day I did aerobics with a lady, then we went in the sauna and then I saw as she left.

In the sauna she looked a little plain and vulnerable in the gymn she looked fit and attractive but clothed and made up she was absolutely stunning. I was struck by how differet the same person could appear in the space of a couple of hours. Obviously all in my head.

hi linda, i have been on that beach in fuertaventura, and we saw many things going on, especially in the sand dunes, i think holiday beaches are different to uk ones, as i said before the nudist beach near me is really old peeps, nothing against them but no way it would turn me on