Nudist resorts

Hi every one! Me and my partner have recently been looking in to couples nudists resorts, we want to try something new and exciting, the thought of being more open is very enticing! Does any one have any recommendations! We would love to hear your views and experiences!

Depends if you want a resort or just go nude at the beach.Bnne to Cap D agde(many years ago) Costa Natura in Spain and many times to the nude beaches on Gran Canaria and Fuerteventura..The Cap is legendary and all sorts goes on there(if you want it) or how about Hedonism in Jamaica.

The main thing is your both happy to go and explore and if its just getting nude.Wel just find a beach even in the UK there are some about once this lock down cary on is over.

1 Like

We are think abroad would be ideal, not to keen on the UK beaches 😂 bit to cold for our liking! 😂 We are new to it so would rather go away from how we both feel we would be more confident abroad, we were looking at hedonism in Jamaica and thought It looked interesting as well the desire riviera maya resort in Mexico! We are looking at this lock down as a chance to more in shape for this adventure! 😂

Yes that sounds good.Our hols have been trashed by the lockdown.Had lots of stuff planned but now all in the bin.

There are a few places in the UK that you can visit, one in particular has an indoor spa, swimming pool ect. South of France has a resort with lots of facilities but it is expensive.

Only one I've been to is in Jandia Fuerteventura...varied ages and nationalities...

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

Only one I've been to is in Jandia Fuerteventura...varied ages and nationalities...

France could be nice! I think various ages would be a must for us, we are a young couple so having younger people around us would be good but we also find we get along better with older people as our maturity level is better matched!

You’ve got plenty of options depending on what you want to do. You can try anything from a hotel with a nude sun deck, hotels near nudist beaches, nudist hotels and full-on nudist resorts. There are lots of hotels with nude sun decks, and obviously plenty of hotels near to nudist beaches. If you google FKK Beaches, you will find plenty of beaches in Europe. Last summer we went to Croatia (Rabac), and there was a lovely (but stoney) FKK beach just up from the hotel. The summer before I went to a hotel with a nude sun deck (Tossa de Mer, Spain) which was quiet (often totally unoccupied) and an ideal place to dip your toes (so to speak) into the culture of nudism. Croatia and France have nudist resorts, and there’s a lovely looking one in Crete I have my eye on. Don’t worry too much about being ‘in shape’ - naturism is about just being free and being yourself, true naturists don’t judge, they just accept.

1 Like

We were supposed to be at one this week on a Greek Island but hope to rebook for next year x

Gran Canaria is a great place, a very relaxed and laid back island. Maspalomas is great Mrs Bear and I have been naked here, miles of dunes to head into for privacy or you can just walk along with everything on show.

last year we went to a couple of naturist guest houses in the Algarve, both run by naturists and both very friendly places we are still in touch with an English couple who run one place, hoping to pay them another visit when life finally returns to normal.

We went to a place in France last year where sex was very much the order of the day. Were due to go back there next month, but the place is closed for the moment. Hoping (but not expecting) to get back there later this year when they reopen.

Hello Son blu in menorca!