Nudists

I would love to go to a nudist beach but even if I could find one I think I would be far too shy to take my clothes off.

Anyone have any suggestions on approaching it with my partner? I love the idea but he's a bit more modest than I am. We're going on holiday to the US next month and rented a cabin in the desert with an outdoor hot tub and plenty seculded so hoping for some outdoors naked time then. There's a few clothing optional resorts in So Cal.

Let him know that he doesn’t have to go naked if he doesn’t want, he can keep his shorts on and you can go au-natural. Most be beaches tend to be a mix anyway, just the ratios change and you see many couple where only one is bare. He may feel comfortable after a while and join you, or he may not.

When in the hot tub, then suggest it.

Any modesty will remain modest under the water and just take it from there

Lee loves honey we would love to hear about your experience at holkham beach as that is our local nudists beach.
L

Of all the places on my list that ones the least visited of them, think maybe just twice, the last time was perhaps 10 years ago but I do remember it was a large beach, if cold at times. It was rather quiet when I was there too.

I did enjoy it though, it’s about the same distance for me to go to Morfa, so I usually chose Morfa, I just preferred it, however the meerkats are ruining it now. I haven’t been to either in a while tho it’s a 3 ½ drive each way for me to go to either. I was going to visit Holkham this summer actually, but didn’t, in fact it’s been a while since I’ve been to any of the UK ones.

Have you been recently? I heard at one point the council was going to close the naturist section because of the goings on in the dunes but BN appealed and won and its still naturist.

meerkats! they make me laugh!

Been to Studland in UK many times and its been great. Make sure you take windbreaks if your going in the dunes. It can be spoilt by grey haired old perves, with shrivelled up willies staring at your sexy lady all day.

Best experience for just being naked and free has definately been Cap D'Agde in South of France. Just fantastic, no one cares, anything goes.

A real place to be for the open minded and liberated free people.

Definately go to Jardin D'Eden. naked pool party with alsorts happening with who ever is into it.

Join in, if you dare :-)

x

We' ve been nudists for years, can't imagine wearing any sort of textiles when swimming any more. We've been to several places in the Caribbean (St Martin the best of them) and Mexico. Also been a couple of times at Cap d'Agde, good thing with that place is that there are (unvisible, but existing) borders on the beach fore families, lifestylers and gays which in fact are respected.

Last year we bought a villa in Spain, which is totally secluded, there we walk around, swim in the pool 24/7 naked. A wonderful feeling.

We' ve been nudists for years, can't imagine wearing any sort of textiles when swimming any more. We've been to several places in the Caribbean (St Martin the best of them) and Mexico. Also been a couple of times at Cap d'Agde, good thing with that place is that there are (unvisible, but existing) borders on the beach fore families, lifestylers and gays which in fact are respected.

Last year we bought a villa in Spain, which is totally secluded, there we walk around, swim in the pool 24/7 naked. A wonderful feeling.

#Dana, I'm really pleased that you started this thread as it raises the awareness of naturism. There are many positive comments that have been raised so far and hopefully there will be many more.

.Like many other people, we ventured onto a naturist beach whilst on holiday many years ago and never looked back. The feeling of being naked is truly wonderful and exhilarates me still, many years on.

I think it fair to say that many people will have inhibitions with removing their clothes in a public for the first time but once done it's done and it's not a big deal thereafter. People go naked on foreign holidays because the fear of being recognised is zero. Progression afterwards is the key though. Yes, it's wonderful then to be naked in the garden but why stop there. Many people don't have gardens where they can be nude and many will leave it until the next holiday or possibly a beach visit.

Perhaps I could point out that there are many places for people to enjoy naturism in England. There are business's that offer nude spa facilities and there are clubs that are crying out for members, especially female members and couples. It is unlikely that you will be recognised by freinds as naturism is still very much a minority and even if you were, it would only go to show that you were people of a like mind and wanted to enjoy all the benefits that naturism offers so no problem there. Naturists are a friendly bunch who like to lead a natural life.

My partner and I are members of the Naturist Foundation in Kent and have a caravan there for the season. There are no funny goings on and if there were, you would soon be booted out. There are open days and you can try it out and you would be warmly welcomed. Have a look on the website to see all the facilities it offers.

In fact if you google naturism you will be a whole lot the wiser. Try buying a copy of H&E magazine as well if you want somewhere to start off.

Jonjo wrote:

My partner and I are members of the Naturist Foundation in Kent and have a caravan there for the season. There are no funny goings on and if there were, you would soon be booted out. There are open days and you can try it out and you would be warmly welcomed. Have a look on the website to see all the facilities it offers.

This is a great place! I play at the volleyball comp there annually and love the amazing pool too!

i really would like to go to a naturist place in the UK, however it may mean me going by my self as the other half is not into the lifestyle at all.

I like being nude around the house, however cant do it so much this time of year, I get bumps on my bumps, with it being so cold...brrr

Just Jenson wrote:

Jonjo wrote:

This is a great place! I play at the volleyball comp there annually and love the amazing pool too!

The beer festival is pretty good too !

SensualFire wrote:

i really would like to go to a naturist place in the UK, however it may mean me going by my self as the other half is not into the lifestyle at all.

I like being nude around the house, however cant do it so much this time of year, I get bumps on my bumps, with it being so cold...brrr

I was able to team up with a female who was happy in her own skin and introduce her to naturism after I was widdowed. She was a home nudist and had never been socially nude before and having held her hand, so to speak, she loves it now and she will be going on her own this year when I'm working away. Sometimes OH's can take some persuading, that is true, but at the end of the day, you only live once and have to make the most of life and do what you want to do. You would be made to feel welcome if you did go on your own.

Not many naturists are naked at this time of year unless they are lucky enough to be in a warm climate or turn the heating up at home. Clothes have one main purpose and that is to keep you warm. (Having said that, there are some nice items in the lingerie section on LH) Fortunately the warmer weather should not be too far off though. We hope anyway !

As the old adage goes, you never know how good it is until you try it.

I dont think i would class myself as a nudist but where i live im about a 30 min drive from a beach that has an unofficial nude section where i can relax naked on the beach and do a spot of skinnydipping which can give me a nice little feeling inside as well. One time down in Cornwall UK i came across a lovely beach where one half was clothed and the other half was officially clothed optional. I was a lot younger then and had the most enjoyable day ! ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

SensualFire wrote:

I know what you mean as my other half is the same. It must be really cold where you are if you're getting bumps on your bumps ! lol.

http://elitedaily.com/life/scientific-reasons-just-always-naked/971796/

I would love to be a nudist but my OH is not up for it, he has body hang ups.

im a big girl but I really don't care what other people think of my body.

used to sunbathe nude in our new house - specifically bought because the garden was not overlooked. Now the neighbour has constructed quite a high climbing frame for his kid. The kid is only 2, but I guess that spells the end of nude sunbathing :(

Also the crappy UK weather at the moment - what the hell!!!! get with the sun already!!!