Nudists

How many nudists are on LH?
Click +1 in comments.
We feel like a small minority! Are you! Do you want to be!

Looking forward to seeing serious comments x

+1

Been to Morfa Dyffryn a few times, Love that long beach but the OH don't like the voyeurs on the dunes.

+1

got involved with naturism about 7 years ago and never looked back since.

Made a lot of friends through naturism too and been to a lot of different naturist clubs around the UK.

Been to a few places abroad too to enjoy the sunshine. Nothing like sunbathing naked or taking a dip in the sea and not have to worry about wet and soggy trunks!

+1 i like being nude but here in the states they dont like it to well my wife thinks because she is a plumper that people will laugh a her. I am rather short in the down stairs part but i dont have a problem with that i have been on nude beaches before and enjoyed it a lot

Yeah you're right there about smart phones etc.

I usually go to naturist clubs in the uk, where as part of the club rules there is a no picture policy. The clubs are usually made up of paid up members so there is a communal feeling to uphold the rules in the best interest of the club itself.

When abroad, particularly in Europe there is a very much more relaxed attitude to naturism so much less fear of weirdos lurking in the dunes etc.

The beach and naturist site at Montalivet (West Coast of France) is amazing.

definitely - having enjoyed naturism, I would never go on a holiday where I couldnt be naked - unless I absolutely had to make that trip abroad for another purpose.

It is definitely my preference. Even to a point where when I eventually purchase my own place, a private garden ( or at least partly private) would be a massive consideration for me

+1 I'm naked around the house 90% of the time and like to sunbathe naked in the garden but haven't been fortunate enough to go on a naturist holiday yet. It's definitely something is like to do though

Lol one of our neighbours is out all day and the other side are an old couple, we have quite high fences too! Although it wouldn't bother me too much if anyone saw me anyway ;)

Youre lucky to have the freedom in the garden!

For us we purchased this house so we have a secluded south facing garden, and this means we are nude most of the time aobut home. We also use Leysdown on the Isle of Sheppey, and also enjoy jandia in Fuerventura this August just gone

Good house choice!

I have been to Jandia too!

Expensive house choice lol. And Maspalomas next Summer i think

I like being naked, I just don't like people seeing me naked or seeing other people naked, except my OH

Hernebaycpl wrote:

Expensive house choice lol. And Maspalomas next Summer i think

It is a greatly sought after consideration to have a south facing private garden.

Personally I think it is well worth the money for the freedom it gives with the privacy, plus the sunshine from the south facing factor makes it an added bonus.

So nice to read that there are many of us.
I agree strongly about the camera and smart phone. And we do spend most of out time nude at home x
We like going on holiday in Europe as most of us know it's more relaxed there thank god.
Power to us xoxo.

I love love to be a nudist. Sadly I have no idea where to go to be among other nudists. :( x

Lilprincess wrote:

+1 I'm naked around the house 90% of the time and like to sunbathe naked in the garden but haven't been fortunate enough to go on a naturist holiday yet. It's definitely something is like to do though

I am very much the same, love being naked as much as possible at home and have a secluded area at the back for sunbathing. Although the wall at the back is just over eye level but if someone chose to look over, they would see.

I have been swimming and sunbathed on the beach a few times. Did a little nude walk too once which I found exciting.

Would very much like to go on a holiday someday.

I no longer class myself as a naturist, just someone who likes to be naked ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Been going on naturist holidays for years since first doing it when there happened to be a nude beach near where we stayed in Corfu. Since then we always looked for a place near a naturist beach when booking a beach holiday and we’d also have a couple of weeks every December in Fuerteventura to get an all over tan. For me, wearing shorts or anything in the sea now is as silly as wearing them in the bath.

This summer I stayed for a month in a naturist town in Spain where not only was the entire hotel (apart from the restaurant) and the beach naturist but even the streets you could walk naked too if you wanted, which I did occasionally, the more you’re naked, the more natural it becomes, I really enjoy it.

Visited a few beaches in the UK, there’s some nice beaches but they’re often plagued with perverts and meerkats, especially Morfa, they’re really off putting especially to women, my gf hated them.

Here’s a list of a few of the beaches we visited. Some of them, particularly Fuerteventura we visited year after year.

• Corralejo – Fuerteventura
  • Jandia – Fuerteventura
  • Cotillo – Fuerteventura
  • Tigaki – Kos
  • Polemi Beach - Kos
  • La Tejita - Tenerife
  • Ag. Stefanos – Corfu
  • Vera Playa – Spain
  • Morfa Dyffryn - UK
  • Studland Bay - UK
  • Holkham - UK

Plus we liked to go get naked in many places in the countryside.

If anyone want any advice or reviews of the places above, just ask.

Yeah I know, it spoils it, my ex did strip off in Morfa.. but said she wouldn’t want to return.

Nice to see this thread gathering steam...