NURU massage

I'm thinking of treating my hubby to a nuru massage for Xmas.
The oil is quite expensive but it looks amazing, has anybody tried this, is it any good or do you have any tips"?

I did this literally the other day to my partner. It was HOT. My tip is dont bother with the nuri oil, just use normal massage oil, there really isnt much of a difference. oil up the front of your body and his body but also try with your bottom, it takes some balancing but feels great.

What type of massage oil did you use, I was thinking of using baby oil, would that work?

I used a massage oil from here, you can get one for less than a tenner that smell great and are skin friendly. Baby oil probably would if it stays slippery and does not dry quickly

Will give it a try, it will certainly be cheaper than nuru oil lol

good luck, and have fun!

Done it and it is certainly worth purchasing. We put a double inflatable air bed shiny side up, had a shower and the applied it whilst wet and you certainly slip and slide. You literally cannot keep hold of each other. Much slippier than baby oil plus it's all natural. It was a massive turn on really!

We use baby oil! It's great and sensitive for intimate areas. The bed time one is a lavender smell so is very relaxing...