nylons

dose anyone have stocking tights feitish, i know i do my girl freind has awide collection of both, i love the way her legs swish when she walks and the feel and look is amasing

There are many threads on the subject, not least this one:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lingerie-and-clothing/1972-stockings-and-suspenders/

A quick search will give you all the info you need...

My other half also has a stocking / tights fetish SMC, (but they must be black!!) We incorporate them into our bedroom games sometimes !!

Do you bring them into play - post what you like, might get some tips from you !!

I hate tights, but love stockings

I think they can both feel sexy, I think its the legs/feet area as opposed to crotch on tights that are the turn on !!

Miss Pussycat wrote:

I hate tights, but love stockings

this.

My OH loves me in any form of tights/stockings, and I love wearing them - so it's a win win!

Does he like to shoot over your tights/stockings liquid sugar or is it just my OH !!

i hate tights, would never wear them

I hate tights too, but love stockings

ladysc wrote:

Does he like to shoot over your tights/stockings liquid sugar or is it just my OH !!

No, he doesn't do that. He just loves the feel of them against his skin (especially his cock!)

This post is no longer available.

Ananke wrote:

I love wearing stockings, where as my OH isn't bothered, and he hates the feel of fishnets.

I can't wear tights, I can't stand the feel of them and they go baggy around the knees and ankles and I feel like Norah Batty!

I love the feeling of tights! I literally wear them everyday! I have a huge draw full of them (:

stockings yes, hold ups yes, but tights i think are awful and unattractive

rach74 wrote:

you read my mind rach.

scwhartz wrote:

rach74 wrote:

you read my mind rach.

I love, stockings, tights, hold ups, generally everything

Liquidsugar can i just say your bottom looks lush.

scwhartz wrote:

Liquidsugar can i just say your bottom looks lush.

Thank you (:

I'm like you liquidsugar, love the feel and like to wear tights/stockings - should give your OH a footjob whilst wearing them if he's into them - will have him eating out of your hands for ages !!

My wife always weres Stay ups and i love itm also we always have sex with them on