OAP SEX

As a 72 year-old pensioner am I right to want sex with my wife twice a week.

Definitely.

I'm only 67 but we still have sex regularly and have become more adventurous as time passes.

Absolutely OAP. We fully intend to be shagging like that into our 90s (assuming we are still here)!

You may still want to but your wife should get a vote too. šŸ™‚ If you're both enjoying it that often (or more) then that's brilliant, if she's saying that's too much then you may have to have a rethink.

Ian Chimp wrote:

You may still want to but your wife should get a vote too. šŸ™‚ If you're both enjoying it that often (or more) then that's brilliant, if she's saying that's too much then you may have to have a rethink.

Well, sort of. He can want it whenever he likes. I want it 5 times a day, but I don't get it.

So, he can want it twice a week, but if his wife only wants it twice a year, then there is a compromise to be done. It still isn't wrong to want it.

Yes, of course! We are late 60s and thoroughly enjoy sex, and we're still swinging with others too. Fairly early on in the lifestyle, when we were in our 50s, we had a foursome in a club with a couple in their 70s and they were VERY enthusiastic. Age is just a number, do what your body tells you it needs.

I love swinging with older ladies older the better thers nothing wrong with a good dirty kinky sex life**EDITED**

Age is just a number, why not enjoy the pleasure as long as you can?

It depends what you mean by 'Am I right to want'. Do you mean is it unusual to desire bi-weekly sex at your age - probably not. Or do you mean, is it 'wrong' (as in not becoming of someone of your age) - absolutely not. Men can still father children well into old age so, biologically, it makes sense that you'd still get urges. Sex is NOT just for the whippersnappers!

If, however, you mean that you want sex twice a week and your wife doesn't, then it's not about who is 'right' or 'wrong'. If this were the case, you are no more 'right' than your wife would be 'wrong'. It's personal preference and if you have mismatched drives then it might need working through with a bit of communication and give and take. Neither party should be made to feel like they are wrong.

My husband will be an OAP way before me (13 year age gap) and if he isn't still fairly randy into his 70s I might be a bit disappointed but we'll roll with the punches and see what happens.

WillC wrote:

Age is just a number, why not enjoy the pleasure as long as you can?

+1 Amen to this! šŸ˜‰

You are only as young as your min OAP. I hope to be the same when Iā€™m your age!