Odd thing but lock code for the heart shaped 3 code padlock for my toy box.

So the lock is not on the box, but i want to put it on seeing as i am going home and dont want my family to open it (mainly my mum she is nosey hehe :P) anyway i got the lock but i had changed the code and thought i know what it was, but it dose not work anyone know away to get the silly thing open or crack the code?

It should be 000 x

Update - sorry read it wrong, someone did have a review saying how to change the combination. I will try to find it x
If all else fails. Cable ties

ya i changed it when i got it, to something i use a lot for locks like this, but turns out it dose not work so not sure if the lock is just broke and will not unlock, or if i just forgot the right code but both ways i can not open it.

lol dont have cable ties at uni and no money to get them hehe :P

Vanilla_Kink wrote:

It should be 000 x

Update - sorry read it wrong, someone did have a review saying how to change the combination. I will try to find it x

To change the code use a pen or a similar to depress the small black button at the base of the lock 

Whilst holding this change the numbers you your new code and release once happy with the new number 

The case comes with a little padlock, it's quite cute in the shape of a heart. The code is set at 000. It's simple to change when you know how. Get a pen and stick it in the little hole under the numbers (on the bottom of the heart lock) and push the pen in hard! Make sure it's hard, you'll hear a little click then keep the pen there. Then change the numbers to the combination you want , when you're there release the pen and there you have it.

This is a quote from a review by never know.

rachels270692 wrote:

ya i changed it when i got it, to something i use a lot for locks like this, but turns out it dose not work so not sure if the lock is just broke and will not unlock, or if i just forgot the right code but both ways i can not open it.

If all fails I will check if we have any about to send you , I can check this on monday ![yes|20x20](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif "yes")

ya i changed the colde fro 000 to something i should have been able to reambmber as it was my birthday but when i got the lock it seemed one of the rollers was a bit off so not sure if maybe it did not take right.

I sent an email to lovehoney and it is getting fixed now thanks for the help :)

and just read my first post, that was meant to say the lock is on the box, not sure where the not came from and the first line is just odd lol.

brain is just dead from uni :P

Im having the same problem i changed it to a memerable number then moved one number then moved it back and now it wont open :/

Even worse it says there are no staff online right now to chat with... anyone any suggestions?

Han x wrote:

Im having the same problem i changed it to a memerable number then moved one number then moved it back and now it wont open :/

Even worse it says there are no staff online right now to chat with... anyone any suggestions?

Hmm how odd I have just tried and got through with no issues.

Try this link: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/contact-us/

Sometimes with those locks you have to make sure the numbers are lined up correctly with the line, even if the number is a little off it wont open when you press the buttton!

shhhh I never reset them from 000 LOL

This sadly just happened to mine too. The code has been the same since I bought it and never changed, then it suddenly stopped working and won’t open. Unfortunately customer service said there’s nothing they can do as I bought it more than a year ago (May 2021).

Looks like I’ve just got to try cut the padlock off and then have an unlockable box!