Of I ever meet the person who invented the bikini...

I'd shake them by the hand.

I'm on holiday at the moment and love that women are basically walking around in underwear.

So for the perv but it's true.

FYI it was invented by Louis Reard . He only passed away in relatIive recent times in 1984 .

The first one was produced in 1946 .I dare say much bigger than today's examples. 

My oh my you and I have different tastes. I hate the things! :P

IMO some one piece swim suits are sexier

This post is no longer available.

I like to see women in both, either can look really sexy and flattering on a women !,,

mysteron wrote:

IMO some one piece swim suits are sexier

I agree, but as I'm fairly happy in my own skin, I'm not too bothered who sees my flabby white bits. If I'm honest I would be happy naked so a bikini is fine with me. That said wild swimming is stricktly a costume affair.

Well I'm back off holiday. I do think women in a one piece look good however there's the added bonus of when a girl takes her bikini top off. :)

Redpanda69 wrote:

Well I'm back off holiday. I do think women in a one piece look good however there's the added bonus of when a girl takes her bikini top off. :)

Yes there is that .

Where I think a swim suit excells is in the crotch area as modern fabrics can be tensioned by the rest of the costume and if coupled with a high leg type as well , they look really sexy to me. A bikini lacks that slightly in comparision but like you pointed out offers felxability .

Is it just me that thinks seeing a woman in their underwear is so much hotter than if it was a bikini?

I think it's situational, funbucks. A bikini in the bedroom just seems intrusive and out of place, but on a beach, it's perfect, while underwear would seem strange.

Of course underwear is better - it's not supposed to be seen by anyone and everyone. Hence it's more personal. Plus some underwear you can see nipples etc through.