Off on holiday

Won't be around after Saturday going to Cornwall for a week, bliss no cooking cleaning ect have a good week yourselves everyone.

Have a great time :) x

Sounds lovely, hope you have a wonderful time :) xx

Have a lovely time, Cornwall is gorgeous :)

Thank you you've all made my day, I know I don't post as much has some and you've all proberly sick me banging on about PC, I will do can't wait and for one week of the year we're rich it takes months to save but so worth it.

I'm not sick of you talking about PC, it makes me smile :)

delilahxx wrote:

I'm not sick of you talking about PC, it makes me smile :)

Thanks I'm totally smitten even inlaws have fun with me about it. hubby sends me naughty texts about it.other day at Moorfields I opened up a kids Dr Who magazine, there was a drop dead gorgeous picture the look on my face was priceless woman opposite smiled and grinned. Oh Yes on tube going home man sat, in a suit with hair just like PCs I gave him a cheeky smile.

I'm off to Poole In a week

I love Cornwall,hope you have a really great time:)

pinkanimal wrote:

I'm off to Poole In a week

You have a Wonderful time as well.

wildflower wrote:

I love Cornwall,hope you have a really great time:)

I am a prawnholic are the prawns as big as people say? Can't wait.

have a great time PC is going to be a fantastic doctor x

the mechanic wrote:

have a great time PC is going to be a fantastic doctor x

Will do, I'll say, you should see my 3D Tardis tattoo

cool bet is nice . where is it

the mechanic wrote:

cool bet is nice . where is it

Below the elbow inside the arm, it's got to be shaded blue, then under that getting a heart with 12 on then the DW logo.

very nice .Have you been a fan long? I grew up watching tom baker and loved it ever since. Got loads of DVDs going back to william hartnell

the mechanic wrote:

very nice .Have you been a fan long? I grew up watching tom baker and loved it ever since. Got loads of DVDs going back to william hartnell

25 years, got all the DVDs, from Harrell to present already preordered series 8 plus 3 Books about series 8, will also get soundtrack anything to do with series 8.

Have fun (:

ShannonMarlene wrote:

Have fun (:

Will do off to bed now, hopefully naughty dreams.