off to uni

my baby is off to uni, and i feel very proud but very gutted!! lol

Aw how exciting, you must be soo proud! x

What they studying! Kids grow up way too quick

i am proud morning glory but will miss her sooo much!! English, vixen x

Oh very good! Obviously a clever cookie!

Congratulations F&S, I think your feelings may change once your baby starts to enjoy student life and realises parents = a loan bank!

hey taraman, unfortunately i have spent up kitting her out, there are no more pennies in the coffers, she is on her own from now on!!! i would love to be able to bank roll her lol x

she will have so much fun!

as someone who just finished uni away from home(well my first degree anyway) - Care packages are the best, even if its just letters, photos and a box of choccies :)

aww exciting times

Yep our boy is off to uni, has been there for two weeks now, missed his first lecture!!! Cause way too much partying at 'shagaluf towers' as he and his mates have renamed the halls.

Hopefully he will realise soon that he might have to do some work and it's not just a party venue!!!

yes LH - Nicole, i did have a melt down over her exams (and got lots of support from all you lovely ppl) lol x

and Kasey that's good to know, will package something up for her in a couple of weeks,

where has your son gone bigstu, will warn my daughter away from shagaluf if its the same uni !!!

sure he will settle down soon, (hopefully) !

Remeber Keberts first and second rules of Kebertism

Dont be a fool, wrap your tool.

Do NOT, be a fool, wrap, your, tool.