Off work

Hey, you have a puppy who needs you, never contemplate not being here, there’s always someone who needs and cares about you! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

I know, I’m ok, I’ve no plans to not be around, don’t worry about that! Xx

Been awake for a while, so I’ve sat up now, hopefully I’ll fall asleep for an hour or two in a bit!

Thank you all for your support, I know people might not have the answers but listening and being there helps a lot. I went for a Christmas meal with a small group of my very supportive friends last night, it was nice to put some make up on and dress up and get out. I was only out about 3 hours but it was a nice change, and get the most amazing welcome from Teddy when I got back was fab too! I’ve got my gp appointment at 11.20 this morning so I’ll let you know how that goes, I need to make a list of things I need to say and ask xxx

1 Like

A list is a good idea, as you may forget stuff when actually there, hope it goes well! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry to hear your on going issues @Rhilee I hope that a break from work will work wonders for you , especially at this time of the year too, mental well being is extremely important and you rightly urge others to get checked out . Stay safe hun :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I felt you all deserved an update. Firstly, there was an incident last Sunday with my children as it was my mothers birthday which wasn’t good. I spoke through it with my counsellor and I will not be put in that position again, I need to take back control and not let them call the shots. I plan to let them know what I and my OH will be doing over the Christmas period, and they can fit around it and involve or avoid as much as they wish.

My health situation isn’t straight forward. I saw the GP last week, and because I have a history of breast cancer and have a new and persistent cough, they need to rule out lung cancer. I know in my head that that is a normal scenario but it’s still worrying. I have chest X-ray on Tuesday then we go from there. I will never know if I had covid back in September, I had a negative pcr, but 2 weeks later had an nhs text saying my result was likely to be wrong but the isolation period was over so I needed to do nothing. As I’ve had vaccines, an antibody test wouldn’t tell me whether I had it or not. I really do think I did and the cough started at that time, so I’m trying to think positively that that is what it is.

My OH is here later and it’s his birthday tomorrow, so we’ve booked a meal out in a dog friendly restaurant so the puppy can come too! There’s obviously some LH gifts, so let’s see what the night brings!!!

Thanks, as always for your support xx

2 Likes

@Rhilee you been through the ringer hun I hope that the up and coming New Year is kinder to you and a lot of other people as 2021 has been a crap year for lots of people ! Have a great night out you deserve too have fun and enjoy :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Sending positive thoughts @Rhilee, hope all the test produce the correct/positive results and your mind is put to rest before Christmas.

Sorry the problems with the kids continue, I know how it feels. Everybody is different, but I came through it and have rebuilt the relationships my my kids. Hang in there, just continue to do the right things and fingers crossed it will gradually improve.

Enjoy your OH’s birthday celebrations and I am sure he will enjoy the LH gifts

Good luck and stay strong

1 Like

So sorry to hear of your suffering @Rhilee, you deserve a great deal of happiness, best wishes & lots of hugs :slightly_frowning_face::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Wishing you all the best, both health wise and in relation to making your children understand their behavior is unacceptable and won’t be tolerated any longer. Enjoy your meal and weekend with your partner! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like