Oh damn.

One of my lovely daughters drove me to A&E today and it has been confirmed: I have a broken foot. It's now in plaster up to my knee, and that's how it'll be for the next six weeks.

I'm going to have to move downstairs, but wait for someone to bring me my laptop etc.

LoveHoney - send me my goods soon, please! I get so bored lying on the sofa all day - I need to keep myself occupied.

(And if anybody else needs to go to A&E, I highly recommend my daughter to take you - she was - and is, simply fantastic.)

Aw, I can tell you now though you'll be spoiled. It was like that for me when my right wrist was fractured for a while.

Make yourself a little haven in your lounge? *hugs* Glad you know what it is though and it's on the mend!

I'd sign your cast if I was there lol.

Try and enjoy the attention (which you should be getting a lot of!).. Hopefully it isn't too painful.

xXx

Rubbish!

Sorry to hear that your going to be laid up for 6 weeks! On the plus side you can get everyone to bring you drinks, food etc etc

and I'm sure we can try and keep you entertained too

Thanks - but there's no one here! The doorbell rang and I had to open the window to see that it was the postman with, hopefully, my SAD lamp that my dad sent me for christmas - and tell him to put it on the doorstep. My daughter did make me lunch before shooting out until tomorrow or Wednesday..... Her sister is out too till later this week and their brother doesn't live with us anymore.

So I'm feeling a bit sorry for myself.

Oh well, not internet until somebody comes around:(

Aww. =[

You got your lamp though! Time to make some calls to see if anyone's available.

Also, did you get your shipping sorted? LH emailed me back and it's all good with my order. =]

Hope you feel better, Kooky. You can always scour through the LH sale...

O dear! I hope it heals soon and the lamp turns up.

You poor bugger Kooky - I've been there twice with my ankle so I know how you feel - make sure you can reach everything & have someone on speed dial in case you need help xx

*big hugs*

x X x - no, the shipping isn't sorted, but then, nothing has been despatched so LoveHoney may well be inundated by emails. It was the lamp, but I lay down for a bit and then took the long trek up here again. I'm gasping for a cup of tea, too :(

Oh I thought I'd replied to this!

I'm so sorry about your broken foot Kooky! I hope it heals well and quickly and you get well pampered in the meantime!

Adx