OH hates massage oils

Okay, my OH is OCD. Now the hates massage oils and can’t stand the touch or feel of it. He is certainly a challenge on many levels of what turns him off and on. Also when he says he doesn’t really analyse the little details, so I have to make sure I remember the action if I ask him, did he like it, etc. What’s the best idea to do massage without the oil? I can do great shoulder and back. When he’s in the mood to get a massage. But any guys got ‘the spot’ that may excite them anywhere else on the body? Granted the groin area, I already know :wink: Think like Monica informing Chandler of the Seven Spots :rofl: how many would a guy have? Just so I can experiment and work on his communication skills to tell me in the moment.

1 Like

@TeaseMeSilly09
You could always try using moisturising creams instead of oil?

Lots of people, men and women love to be touched around the back of the ears, lobes, neck, shoulders.
You could play around a little with things like feathers, ticklers, hot or cold play.
We recently purchased a pinwheel and I have quite enjoyed using it in those sensitive areas.

2 Likes

I persoanlly don’t like usually massage oils either as I find them bit messy and always have to jump in the shower straight after otherwise it annoys me.

I use just regular body cream or lotion when having a sensual massage. Maybe you could experiment with that. x

1 Like

@TeaseMeSilly09 your OH sounds exactly like mine! He hates oils and doesn’t even like touching me if I’ve recently used moisturiser on my legs or arms! (I do understand since there are some weird things that I can’t stand the feel of either!) He does enjoy me washing his back in the bath though. Maybe you could try some massage in the bath or shower? I’m not sure what the solution is but I’m watching this thread with interest!

1 Like

All great advice and tips! Hmm I did use hand cream when he got home from work once :thinking: maybe need to consider body cream/lotion. Every time I nip at his ear lobes, he like, nope nothing happened there! I guess he allows me to do it, as it’s exciting for me. But sometimes I think, dude come on already…yes pun intended :rofl:

What about a body balm? A thick one will normally be a bit more moisturising than a normal body lotion so might stay ‘wetter’ for longer. Some of them have a sort of greasy texture, so perhaps that would have more of an oily type texture without being an actual oil.

1 Like

Yeah it’s the oily texture he hates. I think it’s that whole concept in his head when we spoke about massage oil that he doesn’t want it to be a thick layer on his skin, that he has to wash off. I suppose body cream that can hydrated and sink more into the skin is what he’s looking for when having a rub down. At least he can communicate well on hand soaps and stuff, we stick to what we know. Just need to that the punch in the gut to my bank account, buy some different lotions and scents over time to see what he’s him. I am gonna rummage through his body wash and shampoo to see what his usual body scent flavours he likes. Thanks for the comment @Lola-O. I will keep everyone posted on updates. And please do share any other ideas! Haven’t even approached the idea of toys for massage yet. Let’s start with the cream/lotion first :sweat_smile: I have no idea how he would respond to massage toy products :rofl:

1 Like

In the shower with soap and water, we regularly wash each other all over. Other way would be how the massage people do it with a bit of material over you and they massage through it. Guess you could try different types of material over the top. Or duel material like satin on satin would be nice and a slippery sensation.

2 Likes

Second trying a moisturiser or lotion :lotion_bottle:

In terms of getting him riled up, with my husband, he hates it but in a good teasing way. I start to kiss down his chest, slowly and gently all the way down. But then instead of going straight for oral, I avoid the penis. I kiss, lick everywhere but. Down the v, his inner thighs, gently brush over the penis and breath out warm air but not really touch it. It gets him so ready and gagging for it. Light touches and strokes along his hands and arms.

1 Like

I’m loving the massage through materials idea @Toolman31, never thought about that! Will be trying that one out soon :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thanks!

1 Like

Might need a satin bed sheet to throw over him then satin gloves for you to get that feeling.

1 Like

Great ideas! Thanks @Toolman31 on the material one, I would never have an idea like that. And @Release.the.fire.in.my.soul wow! Nice description of working the body, and very teasing. Definitely will be experimenting these ideas out :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes