Oh La La Cheri Curves Plus Size Underwired Devoré Body

Loverly looking item. I had not read the sizing thinking it would be a better size around the bust are! Not that it is six sizes to small for me why do all plus sizes stop at DD larger ladys need a bigger sizes! We want to look sexy and have a bit of support at the sametime. Yes I am keeping it because my husband lovers me in it.

Yes I fully sympathise with you on this . I've got loads of really lovely lingerie that fits great over the body but my boobs are literally spilling out everywhere because the cups are miles too small !

There are loads of plus size women who have greater needs than a DD cup so it's still beyond me why so many items don't go bigger than this size cup .

I am the opposite Whitesox. I am a plus size lady with smaller boobs. Many places don't cater for me as surely someone a size 18 should have at least a D cup? Nope not me. Lovehoney own brand lingerie I have found is perfect for me and I'm sure there will be a brand that caters for you.

I wept returning that body. I'm tall so it just didn't fit.

RosyCheek wrote:

I am the opposite Whitesox. I am a plus size lady with smaller boobs. Many places don't cater for me as surely someone a size 18 should have at least a D cup? Nope not me. Lovehoney own brand lingerie I have found is perfect for me and I'm sure there will be a brand that caters for you.

I wept returning that body. I'm tall so it just didn't fit.

Could have written this ^^^^ myself - it's not easy being plus size with small boobs, and tall too, find most bodystockings OK, but body's/catsuits etc are a non starter for me :(

Xxx

The Seduce me range is the best for plus size large boobs i have found and I'm a 38GG

I agree whitesox I'm a 36g and really struggle to find sexy items to acomodate my bust. It's very dissapointing.

Yeah I honestly don't understand why more lingerie doesn't get made to measure on bust size , I'm not plus size but have had alot of let downs with my boobs looking squashed or looking like I've 10 boobs hanging out everywhere!

I think we're never happy - I was a 36E went up to H when pregnant then was 36F and am now 32E - my bestie would love to have my boobs and while on the whole I quite like them there are days I'd much rather they were smaller and perkier and id be able to go without bras, wear triangle bikinis and little vest toos without annoying straps.
Anyway ive seen loads of lingerie iike here and have chatted with customer service - unfortunately the cup sizes wouldnt be ok.
I think thats the only negative aspect about the linferie here :(
Definitely need to cater to a wider range of body shapes

I find it so frustrating as well. I am a size 12 with 36E/F boobs - plus size garments either just hold my boobs or are still too small whereas the rest of it is far too big. Normal sizes seem to only cater for A and B cups, C at a push. Please can someone make a babydoll or chemise to hold a larger set of boobs! I only get sexy garments to fit correctly below the waisr.

GinaGee74 wrote:

I find it so frustrating as well. I am a size 12 with 36E/F boobs - plus size garments either just hold my boobs or are still too small whereas the rest of it is far too big. Normal sizes seem to only cater for A and B cups, C at a push. Please can someone make a babydoll or chemise to hold a larger set of boobs! I only get sexy garments to fit correctly below the waisr.

Ditto - it's a total nightmare, you either pop out the top, or have boob squishing out down under the wire, or squishing out at the side :( Surely someone somewhere can make sexy lingerie that is available in decent sizes It's like trying to get a bra in italy - no cup sizes just back sizes. Needless to say I do an underwear splurge when am back bome

Is it worth posting on the pander to me thread?
Its hard to feel relaxed and sexy when your boobs are sitting very precariously in cups that are much too small :( sometimes it'd be nice to wear super sexy undies out under clothes but if theyre ill fitting its just not an option.
Another well known high street store does actually do quite a variety in large cup sizes but they are often v padded and last thing i want as an E cup is even more padding. Profile pic is a recent purchase and its actually v sexy even if im only just fitting in. Cant lovehoney pull out some stops and help us too?

lulu' wrote:

Its hard to feel relaxed and sexy when your boobs are sitting very precariously in cups that are much too small :( sometimes it'd be nice to wear super sexy undies out under clothes but if theyre ill fitting its just not an option.
Another well known high street store does actually do quite a variety in large cup sizes but they are often v padded and last thing i want as an E cup is even more padding. Profile pic is a recent purchase and its actually v sexy even if im only just fitting in. Cant lovehoney pull out some stops and help us too?

Love the photo, we're did you get the lingerie from??

My wife has the same problem, she's a size 14/16 5 foot 3 tall and around a 36GG, she looks sexy dressed up but hates not being comfortable up top and having her ample books spilling out

paulsballs wrote:

lulu' wrote:

My wife has the same problem, she's a size 14/16 5 foot 3 tall and around a 36GG, she looks sexy dressed up but hates not being comfortable up top and having her ample books spilling out

I feel for your wife and her ample books ;) The lingerie is from a high street store (a well known one) like lovehoney but not as good. Ive seen bras with an H cup there and the body im wearing in pboto (had to crop it otherwise it wouldnt upload) is a 32 DD/E which while not a perfect fit is sufficiently good to be able to actually use it out of the bedroom. Like i said before, sexy lingerie is for more than just to be worn in the bedroom. Secy lingerie is like a beautiful pair of heels - look fab and make you feel as good as they look.

lulu' wrote:

paulsballs wrote:

lulu' wrote:

I feel for your wife and her ample books ;) The lingerie is from a high street store (a well known one) like lovehoney but not as good. Ive seen bras with an H cup there and the body im wearing in pboto (had to crop it otherwise it wouldnt upload) is a 32 DD/E which while not a perfect fit is sufficiently good to be able to actually use it out of the bedroom. Like i said before, sexy lingerie is for more than just to be worn in the bedroom. Secy lingerie is like a beautiful pair of heels - look fab and make you feel as good as they look.

we couldn't agree with you more that sexy underwear is not just for the bedroom, there's nothing better than going out knowing what each other is wearing underneath your ordinary clothes. And of course being comfortable.

I sympathise as a size 16/18 but 36g bust I have experienced this many times myself. Lovehoney doesn't plan on expanding their cups to larger sizes currently due to wear house space. (Pander to me thread). Larger cup sizes are something that are being cried out for time after time but I understand it's a huge commitment financially and in terms of space. For now we will just have to try and be dissapointed. There is hope in the future, lovehoney know there is demand so hopefully it will happen in the future.

Personally I don't but anything that's a halter neck, as it will be too painful to wear. I only buy items that are either steel boned corset, or underwired with bra type fastenings. I do like a lot of the lingerie but so little will fit my bust I don't order as much as I would like to.

Fun Louise wrote:

I sympathise as a size 16/18 but 36g bust I have experienced this many times myself. Lovehoney doesn't plan on expanding their cups to larger sizes currently due to wear house space. (Pander to me thread). Larger cup sizes are something that are being cried out for time after time but I understand it's a huge commitment financially and in terms of space. For now we will just have to try and be dissapointed. There is hope in the future, lovehoney know there is demand so hopefully it will happen in the future.

Personally I don't but anything that's a halter neck, as it will be too painful to wear. I only buy items that are either steel boned corset, or underwired with bra type fastenings. I do like a lot of the lingerie but so little will fit my bust I don't order as much as I would like to.

Halternecks are stunning but boobs are heavy. I have seen a type of clip that goes on the ties at the neck which is supposed to change the way the weight is carried or something like that. If decent sized cups arent an option then halternecks are my next choice as at least you can get a bit of a lift

I have the same issue! Size 10/12 but DD/E boobs means I have spillage in almost everything. Fine for bedroom wear, but as others have said, not good enough for going out in. I'm returning a beautiful Seven Til Midnight basque this week because it was just too small n the cup. I'll try the bigger size, but I fully expect it to be too big on the waist. Am I really that far our of proportion? *sigh*

Caliente wrote:

I have the same issue! Size 10/12 but DD/E boobs means I have spillage in almost everything. Fine for bedroom wear, but as others have said, not good enough for going out in. I'm returning a beautiful Seven Til Midnight basque this week because it was just too small n the cup. I'll try the bigger size, but I fully expect it to be too big on the waist. Am I really that far our of proportion? *sigh*

That's such a pity :( It's really frustrating - the only other solution is a lacy body or open cup but then I dont know what, if any, lift there would be. Sometimes I just wish I were a 32B