Oh-Moji Yourself - Forum Fun

๐Ÿ‘‹ All.

Who is emoji obsessed? ๐Ÿ˜œ

And if you are notย ย ๐Ÿ˜’, well there isn't much getting away from them...

They are taking over theย ๐ŸŒŽ, I mean they even have their ownย ๐ŸŽฅ. Hands up who has seen it?ย ๐Ÿ™Œ

Now they are here, at Lovehoney! Oh-Moji sex toys!ย ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†

![](upload://asRq37devoS3UuXNPBrcv1ARXYb.jpeg)

To celebrate these new faces on our mini wands we have a giveaway for all you forum members...

I have all 3 Oh-Moji wands to giveaway and you could win one of these zany designs!ย 

To enter all you need to do is post an emoji or two, or three, or four (however may you feel suits) that best shows you as your Lovehoney persona (your profile name).

For example, Lovehoney - Leanneย  ย ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค๐Ÿฟ๏ธ - Lovehoney's secret squirrel commander

You need to post below to enterย 

One entry per member's profileย 

Competition ends Thursday 14th June 12 pm - any entries after will not be verified.

Winners will be picked at random from all verified entries. 3 winners in total.

The wand design received will be selected at random.ย 

Good Luck!ย ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ€

๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‰

I have already been sent one as a tester so please discount my entry. Just wanted to join in the fun.

๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ™Žโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ™Žโ€โ™€๏ธ

๐Ÿ˜ป

๐Ÿคซโ™‹๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘‹ - lil_known69 your local friendly dominant ๐Ÿค™๐Ÿป

๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿง๐Ÿ’™

๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ’ญ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ”—๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘‘ - that's all my dreams of being treated like a dirty princess ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ‘ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜ฝ๐Ÿ’‹
JoJoXxX

๐Ÿ˜ป๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘ 

๐ŸŒช๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐ŸŽฑ๐ŸŒ๏ธโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿท tazzy ie Tasmanian devil, lucky 8 ball and four golf ie 84 and red wine ie red

๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆ„๐Ÿ˜˜

๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ

๐Ÿ™Žโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ด. ๐Ÿ™โ€โ™‚๏ธโœŠ๐Ÿป๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿ˜Œ

๐Ÿ‘ฏ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿ‘ฏ

๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ1๏ธโƒฃ4๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ5๏ธโƒฃ7๏ธโƒฃ

๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ my name's quite simple really ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

Any ๐Ÿ•˜ Any ๐ŸŒŽ With my ๐Ÿ™Ž๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธI'm 1๏ธโƒฃ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Who โค๏ธ6๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ that's โŒ๐Ÿƒ

![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

From the online bank of smileys :)

โ›“๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿฎ

โ˜€ = ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿค“

๐ŸŒ› = ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿค—,๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ˜‚