Oh! Points

I had more than one browser tab open on my phone as I was using the forum whilst making a purchase. It seems that because of this I wasn't credited any Oh! points towards my transaction. But, it would be easily identifiable to my account due to the email address I used. Would I be able to retrieve any points that would have been earned or is this a lost cause?

Thanks.

If you contact live chat they'll be able to add the points for you 😊

A chat with CC normally fixes any issues xxx

Best to contact live chat and the issue will be sorted for you.

I don't think multiple open tabs matters, it's never been an issue for me. If the order hasn't been dispatched yet, that will be why no points have been added. It it has been dispatched, I'd give it a couple hours to update and if nothing appears pop over to live chat

Hello 

I have checked your account and the orders placed against the email address linked to your account are showing. If you have used another email address for a recent order our system is not clever enough to know the name is the same and there for we need you to contact Livechat. 

To make sure all orders show in firture ensure you are logged in using your account email address before placing your order and upon dispatch the oh points will add ![smiley|20x20](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif "smiley")