OH!Points

So 3 for £50 on a few things this week. In regards to OH! Points do you get the points on what the original value of the products were or just for the £50.00?

Not fussed either way (Would like it to be in my favour though hehe) Just curious :P

You'll get the points on what you spend, so 500 points for £50 in this case.

You get them for what you spend, so for the £50 :)

Thanks for clearing that up :) Now to wait by the door and not scare the postie with our eagerness to get the package.

As far as I'm aware you only get the Oh points to the value of what you've spent. If you've brought them as a deal you'll only get the value of the deal. Not individual prices.
If you go to "my account" you'll see how much oh! Points you're due to get.

Lol! My postman has to deal with that at least once a week x

i didnt get many points for my three for £50 deal tbh i did think i would have got a little more :( but i guess every little helps

You should have got 500? it's so generous and more than fair! It's done 10x what you spend, rounded up even.

nope i didnt get 500 points for my spend :( and they have deducted 50 points :( i spent

05 Aug 2013 £71.98 Despatched 06/08/2013 100 02 Sep 2013

Oh from what I remember though didn't you return something? Or ask for something you had bought earlier to be included and partially refunded? It may be different if you do stuff like that.

But I wouldn't moan haha. I don't know any other site that offers such a scheme. X

i just was a tad puzzled i did return the tracey cox glass dildo set as it was scratched but they sent me another one out :) its still good your right just now i know how it works thanx MissChar :)

Lol I don't know how it works but I suspect that's why. I meant how you had already bought the glass toys and asked for them to be included :)x

yer i had purchased the glass set and then saw the tango and the hmmm usb vibro think it was so they added it to my order so i got the deal could have been what messed it up so i only ended up with 100 points for that offer as they had taken away the points from the glass set :)

Probably it. Ask customer care!x

Heavens Poison wrote:

i just was a tad puzzled i did return the tracey cox glass dildo set as it was scratched but they sent me another one out :) its still good your right just now i know how it works thanx MissChar :)

Hey Heavens Poison,

We do amend Oh! Points for returned items, however if you had the product replaced then you should have kept the points.

I would definitely recommend having a chat with our customer care team just to make sure you've received the correct amount of points - I'd hate to think you might miss out!