OHs birthday tomorrow 😁 what to wear

So it's my OHs birthday tomorrow and I am planning a naughty night in 😈 Not sure which of the following to wear tho and not worn either of them yet: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40447 or https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=39715 or www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37990 Also any cheeky new ideas for the special occasion? 😏❀️ Thanks in advance xx

The first outfit would do it for me Bex, plus a naughty butt plug and heels. Hope you both have a great time together.

Second one is absolutely stunning, I’d go for that, tough choice though, I’d imagine both would do the job

Bex, I hope you have a nice time.

I would say the red one But both are amazing

Both are lovely. I have the second one in wine and my hubby loved it.

I vote for the first one ❀️ Hope you have a lovely day :) x

Was gonna say naughty school girlπŸ˜‰ then realised you had options!😁 I'm a boob man so for me the peekaboo set every day. Enjoy!

I love all three, but the second one is stunning! Have fun! =)

I would go first one as prefer full body outfit when at home and sexy lingerie when we are out. What do you usually go for? Maybe choose a different one for variety??

Both are lovely and I bet you will look stunning in either. I have something very similar to the red one from midnight range and I feel so amazing in it when I wear it and the cris cross design always stay put which I love. Wear the one you feel most sexy and comfortable in as then you will ooze sexy appeal in it. Enjoy your night. X

Def the bra set with a set of suspenders! Would get me going if my OH wore it for sure

yes i agree your first choice is superb![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif) go for it you beauty.......he's a lucky dog

Thanks all, have gone with the first one 😁 let's hope it has the desired effect 😈 unfortunately can't wear stockings atm as just had a new tattoo on my leg but I still like it x

This post is no longer available.

Oh my.... 3 hours after we started with a bit of teasing and we are done lol πŸ˜‚ That was very very good and the outfit worked a treat. So much so in fact that he skipped dinner and went straight in for dessert 😁 That is the longest session we have had in a while and now feeling very satiated.

Glad it went well bex, sounds like you both had fun and the outfit must of went down a treat

Bex84 wrote:

Oh my.... 3 hours after we started with a bit of teasing and we are done lol πŸ˜‚ That was very very good and the outfit worked a treat. So much so in fact that he skipped dinner and went straight in for dessert 😁 That is the longest session we have had in a while and now feeling very satiated.

Fantastic, glad you gave him a good birthday.

First one coming from a male pov! Those red crossed ribbons at the back 😍. Guaranteed he will go wild seeing your ass in that! Also leaves aittle more to the imagination and will allow for a little more seduction! My OH agrees! #1 from us!

Glad you had a very good night. Seems like you both got a birthday treat.