Oil and Sex

Does anybody have any experiance of using oil for sexual play?

Not thinking massage oil, more about aiming to get your partner oilled up and slippery and rubbing your hands over them.

What oils could people recomend?

Yes haha, johnsons baby oil is great fun but be very careful because a little goes a long way..I (or should I say we) had a PVC sheet on and it most certainly came in handy

Tried Baby Oil and whilsts it pretty good it tastes funny and is not for internal use which means you have to be a bit careful about where you get it.

Might have to invest in a PVC sheet though. Thanks TT!

Apparently Olive oil is quite good as it's natural, can't imagine it tasting too nice though. Be interesting to see what gets suggested.

Been thinking about this myself and I'll certainly be getting a pvc sheet to try it. 1) You can relax and have more fun 2) I like my current bedding too much lol

i cant standing being all slippy .

Is there nothing LH offers?

You can get a similar slippery consistency with lubrication too and you don't have to worry about internal use as well.

The best option is probably silicone lubes as it's waterproof, doesn't dry out and has a silky slippery feel. I'd suggest this- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=359 (LOVE this brand and bottle- be careful with silicone toys) or http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11370

There's this option too which is oil and silicone based making it a very luxurious lubricant and massaging oil- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25237 (bigger bottle also available)

The PVC sheet is a great idea. Here's the link- http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=813

been there and tried the latex sheet 'thing'......no doubt as per clothing there's different qualities, ours doesn't feel sexy. added to which obviously its a bit cold on the skin to start with........this may seem a bit 'out there'....but i bought a small paddling pool to give JJ a soapy massage one day ( blindfolded, hands tied above her head......thinking about it whilst not quite the same affect as lying down and enjoyingh the opil together that could be a fun idea.

tried various oils n lubes that double as massage based lubes, the one i prefer is called Tropical something or other , can't recall where i bought it though. smells nice, feels nice......

Thanks for the suggestions guys!

Tempted to give every idea a go, now just need the wife to be on the same continent first!

Quite wanted to give olive oil a go as its probably easier to use in large amounts, has anybody tried it?

Was going to suggest this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21153

as I remembered reading Hella's Blog post about it http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2012/02/01/lovehoney-awesome-sex-toy-of-the-week/

but sadly Lovehoney have discontinued it, but you might be able to find it elsewhere :)

I have used olive oil as a massage lotion (as I am allergic to nearly everything) and it does work well but it is quite thick, I would recommend grapeseed oil instead for the purposes you describe

Kasumi wrote:

Was going to suggest this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21153

as I remembered reading Hella's Blog post about it http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2012/02/01/lovehoney-awesome-sex-toy-of-the-week/

but sadly Lovehoney have discontinued it, but you might be able to find it elsewhere :)

I have used olive oil as a massage lotion (as I am allergic to nearly everything) and it does work well but it is quite thick, I would recommend grapeseed oil instead for the purposes you describe

Oww, thanks for the advice!

Absolutely love bringing baby oil into the bedroom. Get yourself a PVC sheet too!

nuru gel. i can recommend this. its absolutely the best way to have a very slippy good time. you wont be able to keep hold of each other. miles better than oil. natural with no odour. a little more expensive though. google nuru massage. i think that will sell it for you

tried olive oil and baby oil lol! :D starts off with a massage and then evolves into us just chucking it at each other :')
You could try the inside of pumpkins, ok i get this sounds random but its close to halloween and well be hollowing out pumkins soon, and one of us (like always) will chuck a handfull of orange glupe at the other. If you want slippy messy fun thats about the pinacle lol xx

Olive and baby oil both work well.

I am not sure about the inside of pumpkins, hollowing out pumpkins used to be an activity for all the family, Lol

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

I am not sure about the inside of pumpkins, hollowing out pumpkins used to be an activity for all the family, Lol

:P im not suggesting start a naked pumpkin fight in front of your children XD
obviously go into your bedroom or wherever and use pvc sheets, and its fun just to go hell for leather.
I did say it was strange, some people may not like food fights, i think an impromptu food fight is one of the funniest things ever xx

goodgirl93 wrote:

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

obviously go into your bedroom or wherever and use pvc sheets, and its fun just to go hell for leather.
I did say it was strange, some people may not like food fights, i think an impromptu food fight is one of the funniest things ever xx

I know you were not suggesting a naked food fight in front of the children! I was just putting it in context with my own life! My OH and I used to have food fights before we had children, it is amazing fun licking cream of eachover and having somewhere to dip your strawberries.

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

goodgirl93 wrote:

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

I know you were not suggesting a naked food fight in front of the children! I was just putting it in context with my own life! My OH and I used to have food fights before we had children, it is amazing fun licking cream of eachover and having somewhere to dip your strawberries.

Why not have them again? it doesnt have to be naked or anything, hell you can even involve the children i dont think id have minded as a child if my father said right. here is many bowls of throwable food, gravy, whipped cream etc, (nothing hard) and then said go crazy!!! pretty sure id have been laughing mentally by the end whilst covered in gravy and cream and been considering myself a very lucky child xx

goodgirl93 wrote:

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

goodgirl93 wrote:

Hampshire Hogg wrote:

Why not have them again? it doesnt have to be naked or anything, hell you can even involve the children i dont think id have minded as a child if my father said right. here is many bowls of throwable food, gravy, whipped cream etc, (nothing hard) and then said go crazy!!! pretty sure id have been laughing mentally by the end whilst covered in gravy and cream and been considering myself a very lucky child xx

It has happened, the odd sprout has found its way through the air at Christmas!

Anyway, I don't want to be told off for going off thread!

When our children were young it was amazing how much baby oil we went through, particularly after they were in bed!

We still have some in stock and our youngest is 14!

hahaha! poor mr. sprout ;)

yes yes back to topic :D baby oil lasts for ages ive found!!! talk about spreading...
xx