Ok dose your OH do this

It is difficult for me to explain, but you can check "urine" in wikipedia. It is used as a medication too. :)

Urine is actually very clean, unless as Dota said you have an infection then there's no problem at all

Oh yea I heard that on the t.v! Forgot about that... This might sound a little gross but what about the taste? I can't imagine it being that pleasant but all I have to go on is survivel programmes. Xx

LilHorror wrote:

The main thing I worry about is could you get unwell at all if you were to urinate in someone's mouth? Xx

I believe urine is sterile (Unless they have bladder infections etc as already mentioned, but I am not a doctor, I have no idea if consuming that particular bacteria could make you sick, or if that particulat bacteria would just be killed in your stomach with no ill effects) when it leaves the body. Your kidneys filter it very well. Hey, if Bear Grylls recommends drinking it.....lol!

I think I remember reading a long time ago that some people believed it had magic health benefits and drunk their own too. Anyway, as it leaves the body, it is okay. If it is left sat on a sunny window for three days and then drunk...maybe not so much. :S

That is my understanding. My partner and I have never got sick from consuming urine, but then again, it only happened two or three times to date. Not exactly an expert.

LilHorror wrote:

Oh yea I heard that on the t.v! Forgot about that... This might sound a little gross but what about the taste? I can't imagine it being that pleasant but all I have to go on is survivel programmes. Xx

It tastes like mildy salty, slightly bitter, warm water. The more diluted it is (the more they drink and flush through - recommended!) the less taste it has, to the point where it almost tastes like warm water with a slight hint of salt/bitterness. I have a weak gag reflex and was expecting to immediately gag as soon as I tasted it. I didn't. It wasn't as bad as I expected. I think it is partially mind over matter though. When you know you are tasting urine, every part of your brain is screaming "this is wrong and dirty and I could get sick" and so your body goes into high alert to get this OUT of your mouth! The potential for gagging etc is a lot higher when your brain is on high alert, feeling disgusted. If you let those thoughts go, it actually isnt that bad. (in my opinion ofc)

Oh and edit: Watch what they eat beforehand. Coffee and sugar puffs and other such things that can make the urine smell or taste different!

Thats interesting about the coffee and auger puffs XD xx

Yeah strong wee isn't nice at all weak wee is though

LilHorror wrote:

Thats interesting about the coffee and auger puffs XD xx

It is true...asparagus too. Although I remember reading (jeez all I do is read lol) that only SOME people experience the smell to their urine after drinking coffee or eating asparagus/sugar puffs etc. Apparently, if I am remembering this right, some people have enzymes that break down the smell while others don't. Genetics or something. (It was a long time ago, cant remember the story exactly)

But yeah....some people can drink coffee and their pee won't smell! Our bodies are weird and wonderful! lol

Yep my OH always smells the same (what wonderful knowledge) just stronger or weaker but sometimes his cum has a kick to it strangely

Unfortunately even if my OH wanted to I could not pee on my OH or anything like.. I have some strange thing wrong somewere that messes with my pee... we think its my liver since apparently everything else is fine :/ xx

You can always watch, or pee in shower together that's how we started

Watersport is not our thing, but might change my mind if stung by a giant jellyfish.

j&lxxxx wrote:

Watersport is not our thing, but might change my mind if stung by a giant jellyfish.

I heard this was a myth and that urine is not effective? :O Is so, there is now officially no excuse whatsoever to need to be peed on...

Except for fun! lol

Maybe the guy who started the jellyfish thing was a keen watersports fan. :D

I've heard that the amonia in your urine can actually worsen the pain from a jellyfish sting. My OH once joked that he'd like to watch me pee, might have to casually ask him if he was serious. I don't think I'd be too happy about him peeing on me though. In me, however, is another matter entirely. ;)

No we have never done this and to be honest i don't think we ever will not something we are in to.

One of the first times I stayed with my current partner he held my hand while he peed before a joint shower, hilarious! And during another joint shower we both needed to pee so he just let loose, another hilarious moment, I did it discreetly but he just didn't care lol!

Don't know if I'd like to be peed on, maybe in the shower, but I think I could comfortably pee on someone. Wouldn't like to consume it though I don't think.

Oh mine has also smelled of Sugar Puffs after eating them, and of bacon flavoured crisps after eating those! ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

I have enough housework to do everyday without cleaning up urine, so we definitely won't be doing it

I've got as far as watching my wife pee but as of yet she wont pee on me. She said she doesnt see what I get out of it but if she is feeling naughty enough I do get to watch her.

My OH loves it,never tried it till i met her,even did it inside her one time,which she found very horny.

https://omorashi.cam 10.000+ female pee desperation videos