Ok for men to wear ladies underwear

Since being a teenager ive always found ladies thongs a big turn on. And wore them a few times liking how they feel, how they look.

6 Likes

Yes it is definitely is OK, I use some sites that do men specific lingerie too, looks like female lingerie, sized correctly, fit the male physique, ball room, all that!

1 Like

I exclusively wear women’s knickers. I have mostly lace brazilians and thongs, a couple of boy leg and cheeksters. I do have some women’s microfibre thongs and boyleg for when it’s appropriate, but 99% of the time wear the lace ones.

I’ve got other lingerie as well, and I’m just waiting for a nice 3 piece set to have all the items available, as they’re currently out of the thong. Its quite an expensive set, so I’d really only buy it if I could get the whole set, as none of the pieces would go with anything else.

2 Likes

me too :slight_smile:
(except for a couple of Lovehoney Men pairs)

too much ball room. I like then held nice and tight

2 Likes

@Melody1 Oh they they are tight but shaped to be tight around the right bits!! :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

@Melody1 @Yes_man @simon87 In reality, it’s ok to wear anything you want, my personal choice is the girliest lace knickers I can find. Brazilians and thongs especially, some of them have a wee bit of a “containment problem”, but that’s part of the appeal. And if the boys suffer a bit of “fall out,” a quick shuffle and adjust then they’re back where they should be. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I had a sort out and count up this weekend and I have more ladies underwear than blokes. I find them much more comfortable. Nothing wrong at all.

2 Likes

I think whatever floats your boat dude, it’s oddly quite a common secret pleasure among many men that like to wear women’s lingerie :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

There is no such thing as gender specific clothing. The real problem comes from society.

8 Likes

Not a fan myself but I see nothing wrong with it. I have friends that wear OH underwear and aren’t afraid to tell me they say it’s a big turn on for her

1 Like

It’s perfectly acceptable. I love seeing men in lingerie. I share mine with one of my partner’s and occasionally buy him the odd gift of lingerie.

6 Likes

Totally acceptable. It’s your body and your life so wear whatever makes you happy, it’s not for society to judge you on such choices.
Anyhow there’s far more choice and variety on offer in “womens underwear” :blush:

2 Likes

It’s :100:% ok it’s whatever you like no one business, no one would say you shouldn’t be wearing those mens underwear. It’s just unfortunate alot of people/Society aren’t there yet.

2 Likes

Wear what the heck you like.
No law against it.

Let’s be honest far more variety…textures & colours. It’s a no brainer.

Got a few male mates who have told me they do and think it looks sexy as the few times I’ve seen a bloke in “ladies” panties. (And stockings too look soooo hot…:tongue:)

Go for it…

5 Likes

I don’t wear womens underwear but I wouldn’t dream of making any kind of judgement on anyone who did or, for that matter, on any other aspect of another person’s personal life.

If it’s something you enjoy then go ahead.

2 Likes

Course it’s ok! Why wouldn’t it be?! Wear what ever you feel comfortable in. I often slip a pair of the OH things or g-string on!

By the looks of it on here some people like my pics so I’m happy :grinning:

2 Likes

truest thing ever! everyone should be able to do their own thing, its just fabric :open_mouth:

Nothing I love more than wearing lingerie makes me feel so sexy. XxX

1 Like

Just remember, it’s not how the world sees you, it’s how you see yourself.

1 Like

That’s debatable, because bras which were made for women in mind for the purpose of supporting their breasts. It is only in modern society that is acceptable for men to wear them since they can have gynocomastia. There’s also jeans which are cut differently for men and women, the same way underwear because men’s clothing has to take into account their genitals. In this regard that are gender specific. With all this said, I think people should wear whatever they want. I was wearing leggings long before I realized that I’m transgender.

1 Like