old clothing undreware

What do your old clothing underware

I have donated some to someone that upcycles that is local to me, she uses textures and materials to make her own designs.

Also popped some stuff into the textile recycling centres that are often at supermarkets.

Then there is a charity called smalls for all, you can send gently worn bras to them.

We send what's good to charity shops via charity bags. Whats not good goes to the the clothes recycling box at the tip.

K&c30's wrote:

We send what's good to charity shops via charity bags. Whats not good goes to the the clothes recycling box at the tip.

+1, shame to see pretty undies going unused at the back of the drawer when someone else could be looking smoking hot in them instead.

Lovehoney - Leanne wrote:

I have donated some to someone that upcycles that is local to me, she uses textures and materials to make her own designs.

Also popped some stuff into the textile recycling centres that are often at supermarkets.

Then there is a charity called smalls for all, you can send gently worn bras to them.

This is lovely Leanne. x 🐱

A lot of charity shops don't re-sell underwear for hygiene reasons but some will send them off in rag bags to be recycled into things like chair stuffing and the like, so I'd check that the place you're sending them to is geared up for this before you drop your bags off.

You can donate them to me i would be happy lol Sometimes my girlfriend gives me her old clothing. Other times we take them to the recycling place or a charity place that will take them. We only have one place that takes them i think they use it for other things or if a major disaster happens.