OMG!!! never felt pleasure like this

Following on from yesterdays post that I had been mad enough to order the dick rambone and the great American challenge I would like to say I made the right decision, I got about a third of the rambone in and about a quarter of the GAC just past the head but I have suprised myself so much that I could take both even if it was only part of the way in it's still a huge achievement considering how huge these toys are, will be working to take more in the future but I'm proud of what I managed today I have no idea how my ass has managed to take part of these freaks in just over a year of anal play (considering I was barely 24 when I started anal play and buying toys).
Had to use my feet to get them in when on my back though as i don't have very long arms with only been short at 5"9.
They both made me shake involuntary I couldn't believe what was happening to me, left me completely worn out but happy by the end though lol.

Hahaha good on ya mate! needing to buy more lube again?

Thanks, I'm ok for lube had some left over before I opened my new bottle, should be ok for a while, I found it was a bit problematic with the GAC as it's so floppy it kept slipping around with all the lube on it, I had to have a lot of patience with it but I finally got it in and it hurt a bit at first but after a few goes it hurt less, had to stand up for the GAC mainly as it's impossible to reach to push it in lying on my back.

Metalfanatic87 wrote:

I found it was a bit problematic with the GAC as it's so floppy it kept slipping around with all the lube on it,

i may have just pee'd myself a little :D. the image of that is hilarious!

Haha yeah it certainly was a challenge to keep it in one place, it was almost like it grew legs and tried to run around my room lol, really wish my arms were longer though haha.

Ork wrote:

Congratulations lol I have the man rammer sword dildo thing http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=8590 and I know how much a pain in the ass it can be to get it to sit still with all that lube and a floppy dildo lol.

Ork was there a pun intended lol

Metalfanatic87 - im glad you had a very pleasurable experience - my eyes r still watering though x

Just found this - glad you had a good time.

SS xx