On the town

Anybody off out tonight.

3 Likes

Afraid not, just having a wee break at work. Have fun if you’re going out :blush:

Currently on the river fishing till sometime just after dark. Thats my kind of out :grin:

5 Likes

Nope… I’m already showered and in my pjs, just finished eating dinner, now cuddled up with my hubby :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We now go to bed at the time we use to go out :joy: (before we had the kids) I couldn’t do those nights out now like we use to, I much prefer my bed.

We do make sure we have that time just me and him, like going out to dinner and the cinema, and then back for the kids. And we’ll have that odd weekend away if and when we can.

5 Likes

I’m showered in PJs too, working the weekend so mega chills tonight :sleeping:

2 Likes

I’m going for a hike at see the sunrise tomorrow morning so I’m going to bed early. I’d rather go for a walk somewhere with amazing views than go out out these days :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Nope

1 Like

Went to fave bar to listen to live music. Went on an Italian restaurant had fab food back for afters. She is up for it.

Waiting till we ca post some photos. Should be soon. Going to post a few to judge the reaction.

Sounds amazing @JoCat hopefully you’ll find a waterfall :blush: I bought a tent to take on hikes and so far only managed a few walks to the local beach :joy:…have a funtastic day :blush:

1 Like

What kind of reaction are you hoping for?

You can post photos at trust level 2, it tells you here what you need to do to get there. It’ll take 15 days of visits to the forum if you complete the other tasks.

Photo rules

No waterfalls where I’m going but it is stunning.

1 Like

@JoCat hope you have a great weekend :blush: stay safe

1 Like

Thanks, you as well :slightly_smiling_face:
I’ve added a pic of todays sunrise but it’ll take a few days to be approved.
Saturdays sunrise

1 Like

Thank you @JoCat , can’t wait to see it :blush:

1 Like

I didn’t have a night on the town last night. I spent my evening deep cleaning the kitchen but tonight I’m going bingo :smile:

1 Like

Nope I tend to just stay home and watch horror films lol :joy:

2 Likes