On Top

I'm a fellow short-arse so I can totally sympathise!

One thing that my OH seems to love is if I squat over him and raise and lower myself on his cock. You can do it slow or fast if you bounce...I like changing the rhythm to keep him guessing! It's quite knackering but I think it feels pretty good and my partner goes nuts for it!

xxKPxx

Nexas wrote:

That is seriously one of the best feeling sexual positions KP! At least for me LOL The guy has to be REALLY hard though or snappage can occur LOL

funnily enough it doesn't seem to be a problem getting my OH super hard in this position...can't imagine why!!

xxKPxx

I'm glad this thread has been revived. I feel like I have Fee fairy's and Columbus' issue. I will rarely go on top because I don't quite know what to do when I get there!! I'm glad i'm not the only one! I will try the tips on here thank you.

I don't know if anyone else experiences this, but after a few mins on top, I can't really feel him inside me anymore and I don't know why. Size isn't an issue and I can feel him perfectly fine when he's on top. Usually i'll have to stop and start again when I can feel him, but after a few mins, the same occurs. Anybody had the same happen to them? It's not just with him it has happened with previous partners.

xx

KittyPurry wrote:

I'm a fellow short-arse so I can totally sympathise!

One thing that my OH seems to love is if I squat over him and raise and lower myself on his cock. You can do it slow or fast if you bounce...I like changing the rhythm to keep him guessing! It's quite knackering but I think it feels pretty good and my partner goes nuts for it!

xxKPxx

Oh yes indeed.... 'Flying' as we call it is JUST FANTASTIC!!

Stop worrying about the 'hows' and just get on and do it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trust me ... it'll be fine, the OH will be really pleased and so will you. Too much thinking isn't always a good thing! (in my opinion of course ...!)

A few other awesome things I like about being on top:

- it's easy to play with yourself either with your hands or a much loved buzzing toy!

- alternating long, slow deep thrusts with fast, shallow ones that stimulate the very tip of my OH's cock. I play a little game with myself called "ten" where I do 10 fast tip-tingling thrusts, then 9 fast and 1 deep & slow...then 8 fast, 2 slow...7 fast, 3 slow...and so on up to 10 slow. Then I do the same in reverse!

- sitting perfectly still with my OH inside me and just squeezing and releasing him with my PC muscles...good work out for me, nice massaging sensation for him (makes my orgasm really intense too!)

xxKPxx

i dont like being ontop, i feel really uncomfy not phiscally(sp) but i guess meantly i just dont feel right up there but i would love to be able to feel comfy to do this.

Dxx

yeah im the same D, i dont feel comfortable. Dont like being looked at, i think thats my main issue, lol x

Are you girls bloody mad? You're all fecking sexy gorgeous women! Jeez, any chap would be in heaven with you lot sat astride them :-p
Oka I love it when Mrs Christmas goes up top, she's no tiny girl either (she won't mind me saying that too btw! Fingers crossed anyways!) She sinks down onto me and grinds that booty down and rotates dem hips. . . Wowzer! Goodbye hard on! You got the power ladies for sure. SG69 x

Reverse cowgirl is fabby for women like me who are conscious of boobage but still like to be on top

And you get the added satisfaction of watching their little toes curl up

I'd have to agree with a few people on here, its a good thread to bring back up. I think it is surprising just how much is does vary from person to person. Either people not knowing what to do, or having the confidence to 'climb aboard' and enjoy it.

Ooo I've been out for dinner and a movie with my Mum and come back to all this! lol Glad it's not just me then!

I think Kittypurry's advice is good BUT you're all lovely and slim and I think I wouldn't really manage the squat and bounce manouvere. I'd probably only manage it a couple of times then topple over or break him I'll just keep giving it a whirl I guess! As I say, he says he loves it and sex with me is best so it's not that its issue for him - it's just something I feel self consious about! Plus I'm still 'new' to it even at the ripe old age of 31!

I won't see him til Thu evening now but maybe I'll have a practice then

Ooo I've been out for dinner and a movie with my Mum and come back to all this! lol Glad it's not just me then!

I think Kittypurry's advice is good BUT you're all lovely and slim and I think I wouldn't really manage the squat and bounce manouvere. I'd probably only manage it a couple of times then topple over or break him I'll just keep giving it a whirl I guess! As I say, he says he loves it and sex with me is best so it's not that its issue for him - it's just something I feel self consious about! Plus I'm still 'new' to it even at the ripe old age of 31!

I won't see him til Thu evening now but maybe I'll have a practice then

I mean I'm size 18. I was a good size 22, lost weight, got to a 16, then instead of continuing to lose I've gained a dress size back since finishing my PhD and stuffing my fat, little face! So I just feel like that's visually not great to look at! But OH is always saying 'You've got the best boobs!' , 'You're body's gorgeous' etc. He often says 'You've got the best legs in the world' and I say 'God love you, but they're not are they!!' LOL But I can't really do the bounce with my belly and thighs in the way God, I feel far more exposed saying that than saying I like a finger up my bum PMSL

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Are you girls bloody mad? You're all fecking sexy gorgeous women! Jeez, any chap would be in heaven with you lot sat astride them :-p
Oka I love it when Mrs Christmas goes up top, she's no tiny girl either (she won't mind me saying that too btw! Fingers crossed anyways!) She sinks down onto me and grinds that booty down and rotates dem hips. . . Wowzer! Goodbye hard on! You got the power ladies for sure. SG69 x

Abso-bloody-lutely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey,

Just as slight detour... do you mind me asking Magic Hands and Sexy Nurse, do you two enjoy BOTH using the forum? I think my partner was interested - or intrigued - but I felt like I want it as MY space you know. I don't say anything he's not aware of - in terms of how I feel - and I've reported back on some findings! I have said he should join if wants but he said 'no it's YOUR forum' (he's on a music one! lol). Do you two find it doesn't cause any issues? Or am I being too nosey?!!

Aww yeah AA he's sweet It's just that I have eyes as well and although he says I'm negative I just see it as being realistic!!

Cool - thanks!

My ex has had gfs ranging from size 8 to size 18 - he just likes women! lol

Cool - thanks!

My ex has had gfs ranging from size 8 to size 18 - he just likes women! lol

*Essay Alert*

I struggle with on top - too painful for my joints. But we do tend to like, me on top but leaning down on to him so he's supporting me and thrusting....it's intimate. When I feel up for going on top properly I tend to feel a little awkward as others have said, but his reaction usually sorts that out, he loves watching my face. I can't "ride" him for long as my knees can't take it but we'll alternate between him doing the work and me doing the work.

Love KPs suggestion of "counting" speeds out.....concentrating on the counting should take your mind of the awkwardness!

And I do the thing of hovering around the tip of his cock and focus my movements there, I can make smaller movements that are less painful then as his sensitivity is increased

Those worried about weight and size - I'm a size 8 - 10 and 9st 1 and I still worry about the little flabby bits round my belly and whether I'm too heavy for my OH, basically (I do have a point!) it's not worth worrying about it because if you are insecure (like I am) you have no reason to worry and would worry no matter what size you were! Honestly, stop worrying and just relax and enjoy yourself because noone will notice your "flabby bits" and I dunno about you lot, but I only draw attention to not so pretty bits that my OH had never even noticed by going on about them to him! Any guy on here will tell you that part of the sexiness of a lady on top is the sexy "wobble" when he can see you are just having a good time and just letting go and relaxing!

Ax