Once you pop you can’t stop.

Wow ..... I’m 27, married, Female.

I made my first order with LH 1 week ago, and I’ve already made my second order, I’m new to all this as always just kept it simple .... but I’ve recently had a back operation and almost back into full swing so can be a bit more “flexible”

cant wait for my next order to arrive on Friday! Another good weekend for me. 😍

Welcome MrsD123. I made our first order in December last year. I now have a massive box full of them. Me and the wife are loving our new sex life. It can be really addictive especially if you see a cracking deal.

Thank you ... definitely going to need a box soon and maybe some more batteries. Lol.

Yes I got a email today saying if I spent £30i got a free £50 toy.! So that’s when I made my order.

Omg i didn't get that email. I think i am one of many now not getting the emails. We got a delivery today though of the Coco de mer Nell so i can't complain to much

My level 1 offer.... happy me. oh exciting. X

That’s happened to me too. Came looking for a new vibrator and am now the proud owner of a rabbit Vibrator, Dildo, clitoral vibrator (sonic), clit vibe, and several freebies. Various other 'sundries' I’ve already filled my large LH box and I’ve got a long wish list and no money left ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

Enjoy!

I remember this..!

I made my first order 4th december 2012. 6 months later i'd spent over £600, several grand later and my credit card won't let me make any more orders right now

Sum Sub wrote:

I remember this..!

I made my first order 4th december 2012. 6 months later i'd spent over £600, several grand later and my credit card won't let me make any more orders right now

![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Yup, I have been here for 2 years almost. All I wanted was a rabbit to replace my departed piece of rubbish. I placed 3 orders within weeks and quickly built up quite a collection. I haven't placed an order in a while though...

Welcome, have fun!

It's a slippery slope! It's several years ago for me now but I think I placed my second order the very next day after my first. There was an offer for a free Mr Big rabbit that I just couldn't resist...

But anyway: welcome! I hope you have fun here. :)

Hi + welcome

Hey there! Welcome to the forum X

Hi, welcome to the forum :-)

I’m saving for a nice sex swing with the right timing of a maybe a birthday or anniversary to put it into its full potential. It’s on my wish list and I’m deciding whether an over the door one, or sod it and put a hole in the ceiling to fasten a good bracket and have a ceiling hanging one. I think I prefer the ceiling idea more so you can move around more than in one position if that makes sense.

By the way welcome and enjoy!!!

Much love TandG

Hello and welcome!!!

Hello, welcome to the forum.

Lovehoney is very addictive 😂 it amazes me how much I own already but still got sooooooo much I want. When I win the lottery 😂

Hi and welcome to the forums hope u enjoy it here xx