One excited girl............

Hello Friends and friends to be,

Ok last night, I got a little bit cheeky andI sent my "wish list" out via email to 2 good friends (1 being my hubby) My hubby's been saying all morning "oh iv ordered you a little something" Now he's one for teaseing and I'm sat here like a child in a candy shop with excitement:) Does love honey email you if someones bought you a little something from a wishlist, or do you have no idea about it untill the postman knocks??

Thanx xx

i dunno, never been lucky enough to receive a wishlist item :(

Rachey 28 wrote:

Ok last night, I got a little bit cheeky andI sent my "wish list" out via email to 2 good friends (1 being my hubby) My hubby's been saying all morning "oh iv ordered you a little something" Now he's one for teaseing and I'm sat here like a child in a candy shop with excitement:) Does love honey email you if someones bought you a little something from a wishlist, or do you have no idea about it untill the postman knocks??

Thanx xx

ask lovehoney on the live chat

Rachey 28 wrote:

Thanx xx

ask lovehoney on the live chat.....bloody echos round here

Lovehoney - Hella wrote:

No, there's no notification... it just arrives. :D

I hope no one ever sends me one coz I am not at home Mrs G would get a surprise

Hummmm Thanx all i will keep you posted xxx

Lol i think my hubby is just winding me up but who knows! lol i shall see :0)

just wait for the candy

Kinkygentleman wrote:

Blueeyes82 wrote:

i dunno, never been lucky enough to receive a wishlist item :(

*hugz*

:) thankyou lol

No notification or email hun, just make sure you are home for the delivery!

x

i think it'd be a good idea ( and one that i asked for in the pander to me thread) if you got a little automated e mail so you knew if something was coming.

In my apartment building they give you no notice if a parcel is at the front desk so you have to check, it gets sent back within a fortnight so a little generic e mail would be nice ( or an opt in/out button to do this)

Morning all,

Early start for me this morning, had a word with the hubby he was just playing he has not ordered me anything! :0( *pet lip* So he's offf in the dog house now till the weekend at least lol. It's his payday end of month, so I may be a lucky girl :0) I have a number of wish lists - 3 of which are public and I sent him a copy of one of my wish list to his googlemail..........

Hope everyone is well today xx

Never mind Rachey 28 since he in dog house he might change his mind and buy more than one thing to get in your good books or do what i do and buy it yourself with his creditcard lol xxx

margiemoo wrote:

Never mind Rachey 28 since he in dog house he might change his mind and buy more than one thing to get in your good books or do what i do and buy it yourself with his creditcard lol xxx

HAHA thats why i keep my credit card away from my OH she only has my debit xx

Lol Kinkygentleman - Great tip ha ha xx