One for the ladies.

Do you like your men's penis shaven or unshaven?

I honestly don't mind either.

Mrs G prefers shaven....oral sex is much better without hair she says lol

I like everywhere shaved - penis, balls and some of the surrounding area. It looks much nicer and makes for great oral. It was never an issue for me but I know some women who have their men shave to avoid smell.

Clean shaven all area

Shaved or at least trimmed

Mrs B

My girl likes it shaven.

I rather like natural hair on men, clean and trimmed of course. Nice to stroke and rub face on / fingers through while I'm down there.

Don't have a problem with shaven though if that is what the man prefers. Easily pleased!

Would rather shaven but my boyfriend won't do it!!

i genuinely dont care so long as its not gacky :)

Baby_Lu wrote:

Would rather shaven but my boyfriend won't do it!!

just tell him your not having anything to do with that area until he does ;) sure that will change his mind

i love my hubby to be shaven .all the area lol...nothing better do love seeing a shaven cock balls n pubes xxx

I dont mind shaven balls but I am not keen on the full monty shave. I prefer that his cock and pubic area is just trimmed down with one of those trimmer thingies. I dont really like the look of bald crotches (Male and female) but it looks even sillier on men when they have a hairy belly and hairy thighs and then this.....bald area in between the belly and thighs lol. Just my personal preference I say wear your pubes however you damn well want to! Long short bald....whatever makes you happy.

Not really bothered as long as the hair is neat, clean and smells nice! I would prefer it if all guys trimmed though tbh.

HappilyExperimenting wrote:

Not really bothered as long as the hair is neat, clean and smells nice! I would prefer it if all guys trimmed though tbh.

im currently using bubblegum flavourd shampoo, does that count as smelling nice? :P

Lol. My OH loves it all shaven off.

That's funny I didn't think men had hair on their penis...

I think you mean pubic area... in which case I think shaven is a bit weird but trimmed short is a MUST!

I think some men have pubes that grow up as far as the lower third of their penis. In my experience anyways.

Trimmed would be nice, but I'm happy however really =D

Clean is a must

Trimmed is nice

Not shaved