one of desires lived out

tonight something i have wanted to do for a long time with my wife happend

went out to watch the new fast and furious 7

and took a little detour on way back stopped in a feild gateway

and i bent the wife over the bonnet of the car abd had great session all the more fun when cars went past

another thing ticked off the list

ooooh fab!

on my bucket list to

And mine!

imho it's fun and sexy! although i'm a chicken and like it to be a little warmer

Chloecat wrote:

imho it's fun and sexy! although i'm a chicken and like it to be a little warmer

wait till the summer then

paulsballs wrote:

Chloecat wrote:

wait till the summer then

true

Nicely done! There are so many places for us to get away with it near us... not sure why we haven't done it before!

Oh fab, I'm jealous. Good to hear you had fun. I almost experienced that one night, until he chickened out, thinking I wouldn't like it. He told me later and I just thought 'argh, you should have done'. Fault of both of ours for not communicating at the time.

Oh, I'm so jealous! That sounds amazing. Exhibitionist experiences are the best!

if its something you want to do go for it its brilliant we dont get chance often with kids but next time we out will be doing it again

Did something last year that I've wanted to do for ages .....went with a shemale in Amsterdam .....she was bang tidy but obviously had a cock .....I'll let you lot fill in the blanks .....but needless to say it was fuckin amazing ....and would defo want to do it again !!

sounds intresting

It was .....if that's what turns you on ...does me ;-)

Sounds great!

We've had sex in the car a lot of times, but never over the bonnet. Would love to try that ;)

Wow sounds exciting. Definitely want to try that.

Don't let the weather put you off. Warm juices and cold air.

All the more sensual and memorable.

I've even mounted a 'snow angel'

Do it.

Enjoy. x

wasnt the warmest last night but didnt feel the cold

oh mann so jelous :)

That sounds so hot. On the ever expanding list of sexy time things!!