One thing you like about yourself.

My tattoos and my long blond hair

kit777 wrote:

My hair, it's taken 3 years to grow it long again and am so happy with it now, I love it.

Took me ages to grow my hair. Even worse when every hairdresser's i used decided that instead of the half inch off it needed, that they would chop about 3 off every time!

Picture Miss T&N sat in a salon chair crying :( however light at end of tunnel - found the most amazing hairdresser now who is just as possessive over her hair as i am with mine ( i love the 1/2 inch cut)

I am colour blind.

WOW I must be tired. I honestly read this thread as "one fact about yourself".
No more late nights for me. LOL

I like my sense of humour.

Tell me about it went for a trim about 6 weeks ago and was in tears when I got home as to how much she cut of when I just said a trim! But to have now fond a great hairdresser who does just a trim, glad to hear I'm not alone with the hair thing.

This might seem a cliché, but I like my emotional sensitivity. I just wish that it was more of an advantage to me than a burden.

my thighs and bum...step classes really do work lol

I like my hair and eyes. That's it.

Great thread. The fact i've found it difficult to reply means I have to start being kinder to myself, as of right now. Thanks for making me realise HGL!

Here goes... physically, I like my hair. Non-physically (if that's a thing?!) I'm proud to say I'm a great cook.

SS xx

SweetSubmission wrote:

I have to start being kinder to myself, as of right now.

Hear, hear. I think there's lots to like about you, SS. x

Agreed Rose, SS you seem sincere, never overlook that. It speak volumes. And I bet there is a whole lot more to like. Plus I'm a food woman lol... so your cooking skills get my vote lol ;-) xx

My legs?!? (male) Used to be a fit runner/sport person all through my teenage years, but then it all gave way... apart from the legs. strange I know

I do alot of cycling....... ride time trials with the club in the summer months, and train through the winter. I also go to a spinning class twice a week....... get lots of compliments about my bum, so for me, bum and legs.

I have a tatoo of the Welsh feathers and a cyclist on my right leg, thats how much I love my bike!!

my perseverence and my massive boobs :)

my belly

I like my legs!

my eyelashes, they are really long, and my boobs! 1 more-my teeth, there all straight and still in place with nothing wrong at all! x

My creativity, my singing voice and the way I can capture emotion with it, The way I listen and give the best advice for the person who I'm talking to.

As for my body, my calfs, my eyes and my smile are my favourite things. Calfs cause despite having two kids and my ankles swelling a lot, my calfs never gained weight and are really toned, Eyes as they are a rather odd blue and one of my eyes have a brown speck in it, and my smile as it can be innocent one second and then downright dirty the next..

I guess it's the way I have become the family backstop - the person the rest of the family turn to when things go wrong - everything from "my PC's just died" to "I just lost my job".

My personality.