One thing you like about yourself.

We can all be down on ourselves, and it's so easy to see the 'bad points' So here is a mini whoohoo for our good points!! It does the soul good to remember one good thing about yourself each week.

So... here's mine, I like my manners. (They don't cost anything and i'm noted for them. I like my cats eyes too (OK that's two things, but they work well with each other lol)

So, name something you like about yourself and smile :)

I'm sure everyone has lots of things they like about themselfs, I love my smile, (if in doubt smile and carry on) and my legs, espesialy as 6 months a year i'm in shorts

My personality.

My sense of humour

My dazzling hazel eyes! They captivate everyone especially when they turn really green!

I also quite like my lips

I have a kind heart, so I guess that is a good thing.

mmmm difficult.

I like my hair, its curly and goes its own way

chky mnky wrote:

mmmm difficult.

I like my hair, its curly and goes its own way

my hair isn't curly, but I do know how you feel with your hair going it's own way, mine tends to every ow & then, which is why I colour it sometimes, I have to say though I do love putting colour in my hair looks nice.

Great thread.

Personality wise, I'm very caring and considerate of other peoples feelings. (Probably worry too much at times)

Physically, I have very long legs. I'm 5ft 10 and all legs. I would have said "eyes" but my toddler is doing a great job of giving me eye bags.

I like my boobs because they are big and perky and also like my bum. All that exercise finally paying off xxx

I have to agree with you GTSH, I just had a look at your pics and you do have great boobs and a lovely bum :)

I would have to say the best thing about me is my bum too

I think its my eyes but I have been told that I have a lovely bum, personally I think its too squidgy but I'll take any compliments I can get!

My boobs definitely!!

My downright cheekiness. I have no shame, and use this to my most fullest advantage ;)

My confidence. I never used to have it but i definitely do now. I am totally 100% confident now and so much happier for it.

yummy mummy91 wrote:

My bum :) its 1 of my bf fav things to hehe

You could also say `bump' :-)

Think its got to be my smile, known as Smiler at work, lol.

My wife loves my biceps and thighs.She says i've got Rugby player thighs,even though i don't play rugby!!!

My ability to get myself out of nearly any bad mood using creativity and a lot of music.

That's really cool rose.. I can relate :)

My hair, it's taken 3 years to grow it long again and am so happy with it now, I love it.