oooo LH Jess!!!!

Ahh thanks Jess, since I've found LH I've got a lot more body confident with myself and I'm thinking of going bigger again. I think it's just talking to so many different people and exploring with my OH has made me feel much more confident. I definitely can't compete with the tattoos though! Jealous. I've only got 6, but I'm such a wimp for pain haha!!

MrsMcX wrote:

Ahh thanks Jess, since I've found LH I've got a lot more body confident with myself and I'm thinking of going bigger again. I think it's just talking to so many different people and exploring with my OH has made me feel much more confident. I definitely can't compete with the tattoos though! Jealous. I've only got 6, but I'm such a wimp for pain haha!!

Ah, that makes me very happy to read :) It's all about being comfortable in your own skin, and it's great to know that getting yourself involved in an open minded community like Lovehoney, as well as exploring your body with your partner has helped you do this :)

If you do decide to stretch your ears again, you may find that spending a few weeks massaging Bio-Oil into your lobes will help to make it easier. That should help to break down the scar tissue from previous stretching and make it easier to get back into. (But don't use oil to stretch with - only a water-based lube :) )

Ah I must finish my sleeve (and the rest of my blank canvas!!) but yes, the pain isn't exactly 'fun' and neither is handing over my hard earned cash at the end of it!! :P Having said this, I am hooked and I will be going back! :P